Dune 1 D/l

Slugger

Downloading the game is illegal, so you would probably have a hard time finding a reliable download link.

Doesn't the one at The Underdogs still work ?

[ And because it's illegal I'm not going to tell you there is a link on my site to it. Because there isn't any. ]

yea, I know .. lowsy name provider :-

Sometimes in the weekends the domain isn't linked to my home server .. pretty stupid in a way. But for those who have my IP it shouldn't be a problem. :)

The domain name is just for fun, usually I use IP linking.

Anyway, if it is abandon whare, have a look if the link works on Monday [ UK time ], if it doesn't and you should want the game . . let me know. :)

yeah it's quite logical that it's abandonware... everyone abandoned it ;) ;)

anyway.. yes, there are some places where you can download it for free... i had it once.. but not anymore... perhaps i can find it again.. if so, i'll post the link here.

On the tactical map, [ or something, where you could see your carisma and the map of the planet with the transformed parts ] there is a book in the lower left korner. When you click on it you can read the story of Paul on dune, with on some pages in the upper left korner a small movie clip taken from the film.

If you'd like the whole version, have a look at my site. It's with mics - dowloads. :)

[ But I can't garenty an upload of more then 100k per sec. Althought it usually is about 30 - 60 for anonymous users depending on the time and your location :) ]

sure i am... with my 56 kbit modem :) (max downstream is actually 7 kilobyte a sec. but since you'll never reach the maximum downstream), it's like 5 kilobyte a second... that enough to make you consicer suicide ;)

ADSL should be here in 3 to 4 months though

my appologies for the horrible speed .. . . I have a average of 3 connections now .. . if they are all downloading Dune1 :-

Thought it would go faster. . the only thing I can say .. . bare with it .. in the end it'll be worth it .. I hope :)

Had a few simultanious downloads the night I posted the first link . . still a few anonymous downloads today and yesterday. Just curious if anyone who've downloaded it had any problems with the file. . ziped wongfully . .bad download or things like that . . . :)

If so, let met know.

• 1 month later...