Death hand

Terenas77

Ive noticed that the Harkonnen superweapon is quite weak compared to the others. Hawk strike is lethal as well as the Chaos lightning while the Hark's Nuke is useful onlyaganist buildings damaging them.

Its damage is too low as well as the blast radius.I find them useful only to blow up enemy palaces.

Another disadvantage for the poor house Harkonnen :'(

Ive noticed that the Harkonnen superweapon is quite weak

I find the death hand missile the best palace weapon!! You can target buildings and units, it even leaves a temporary green toxic area after hitting the target zone that kills or damages all units that pass the toxic waste. When you try to use an engineer to repair heavely damaged buildings, he will jump up and die....

And the best part: once fired it has a 100% hit ratio for buildings.

;D

The superweapons of the other 2 houses can be countered by simply picking up the affected vehicules with advanced carryalls.

• 2 weeks later...

you dont fire the death hand at moving units...

but the best thing to do with it is to launch it right before you go for an assult against the enemy. If you fire at the windtraps, you take out the AA turrets and slow down training/building time. Another way is to fire it at a strong building (EX:conyard) and send a force of 4 or 5 gunships to do away with whatever lift it has left.

I still find deathhand the worst superweapon.

An hawk strike or a chaos lighting can wipe out entire armies, while with the deathhand you will only loose some expendable windtraps or perhaps get a building damaged. BTW it is almost impossible to hit troops with Deathand, unless it is cpu or a n00b.

BTW it is almost impossible to hit troops with Deathand, unless it is cpu or a n00b.

>:(, yes i am offended with this, i've sacrificed alot of hours to help newcomers (newbies!!) and you come inthe forum and call them all or atleast most n00bs, read my signature and remember it! >:(

Terenas77, only a newbie or as it is written in your dictionary, n00b, would try to nuke a group of UNITS!

The Harkonen Death Hand Missile is for BUILDINGS

The Ordos Chaos Lightning is for STRONG UNITS

The Atreides Hawkstrike is for FAST UNITS

Notice the BOLD, UNDERLINED WITH CAPSLOCK WORDS >:(

eventho ken says that DH is ment for getting rid of buildings, i find DH to be a very good setup for an attack ( SW is a good setup for attack with any House ), ive gotten more than 12 minos with DH. acctually, the DH doesnt destroy even factory when it hits, when the player starts to repair it right away its just a waste of DH.

Dont go round throughin dises tword the death hand. Its quite good. Best in my opinion. Hawk strike is real good too. Chaos lightning ........... :P gimme a break

"oh look at me i can switch some units around for a few seconds, whoop de do da. Even though its not enough time to blow anything IMPORTAINT up."

I still belive that the death hand is a minor threat compared to the other two superweapons.

Chaos lighting can annhilate a whole army, as well as the hawk strike(sometimes) while the DH is good only to damage(not destroy) key buildings. Best targets for me are Palaces and Starports. For the rest.. it is near to useless on his own.