Long Live Freedom!

ordos45

Kirov, the "smartguy" would have known you were there, and would have built a self-exploding device with a 1-foot perimeter out, and 10-foot perimeter up, right below your feet an hour before you got there, exploding an hour after. Thus with your body in pieces on the ground, you will have no time to shoot the "smartguy".

Well Sorry my "Friend" I predicted the Wussy Weapons of the Scientist, And took the Freedom to wear a Disruptor Shield, Thus Protecting me from the Inferior Explosives, Underneath me. ( Even a Monkey can do that duh )

Oh yeah, Two small things. Knowledge doesnt make Smart guys a Psychic. If you want to be a Psychic call yourself Yuri Instead. So your " Kirov, the "smartguy" would have known you were there, and would have built a self-exploding device " Is bit of weird dont u think? Well im so violent and highly trained i predicted the Trap anyways and avoided it, Soldier's never Get fallen for Trap's.

You...hypothetically of course...avoided the trap because of your "supreme" knowledge of soldiery. Your training is knowledge, thus knowledge gave you the power to avoid the trap.

And if you are smart, you would use more of your brain then most correct? So why can't the scientist use the part of his brain that may include psychic abilities.

"Greeting Nema"

Only the one?

And superior knowledge is power.

But power brings knowledge.

So again, it's down to what you value, not what you can do with it.

I only greet you once, therefore, Greeting. Otherwise it would be like saying hello, hi, how are you today, hello Nema. Get my point.

Instant Monster Message Godzilla to halt his attack on Gedi Prime.

Godzilla replays he is hunger. We offer to take him out for sushi. Godzilla agrees he leaves Gedi Prime much like he always leaves Tokyo after pulling an all-nighter.

Acriku, Warrior Instinct and Intelligence differs from each other. Every Warrior has the Superior Killer instinct. It makes the Warrior more deadly then a Guy with gizmo's. Although a Warrior with Supreme technology (For example: The Predator, I think he is born with weapons inside his body though )

Are even more deadlier.

Knowledge is for understanding.

Instinct is made for the kill.

P.S: Not all Psychic's in this world are super smart. Their Soul and Brain is Developed for Psychic Abilities.

Wondering how this argument got this far...

Sure they differ, but with one, the other becomes irrelevant, without knowledge you go into battle hopeless, and without instinct you go into battle without the ability to fight. And a knowledgeable person does not have to have gadgets, all he has to know is what the warrior's weaknesses are and exploit them to his advantage.

"Know your opponent, know yourself, know the situation."

Also, I never said psychics were supersmart, only able to access more parts of their brains and actually use them.

Well, The Warrior already got the Scientist before the Scientist could figure out the Exploit's of the Warrior. Wonder why? Since the Warrior Instinct automatcly Detects the Weakness of his Oponent.

Might has no Place in Mind Freezer's (Riddles)

Knowledge has no power in Mind killer's(Fighting)

This is fan fiction right? Not what is knowledge, that should be in general in which case.

Back to topic:

The power of Gob is impossible to measure, for Gob is the almighty adminstrator, as has the power to eliminate any and/or all of us. Therefore it is very unwise to try to overthrow Gob because the Wrath Of Gob would have to be unleashed.