Long Live Freedom!

ordos45

That's right, ExAtreides has betrayn his oath of loyalty to the rules and Gob to start an uprising against the maniacal tyrant known as Gobalopper.  Join him, or better yet join me to defend the forum against his treachery.  (Note: THis has been posted with Gob's permission.  He will delete it if he wants to.  This really is Ex's idea and I am only posting for him since he has 8 IM windows open)

Listen to the Wees one words how he insalts you. saying you are ignorent. I am done tolerating his i am so much better then you becouse i have a custom avitare  ::). whooo whooo look at me. I am tried of it. I hear by propose that fan fic should be a member only section. No admins. Here we have are nonsense section are stories. Shall we alow him to take those away? i say no! Lets push him out! WHOS WITH ME!

Listen to Ex, he sounds like he has your best interests at heart, but he really is only using you.  Join Gob, he will welcome you back with open, albeit, furry arms.  Well Ex, Gob awaits your first military move, or for you to even set up a base.

hunderdeds of Submerines surfece. And KYA fighters race out from hangers hidden inside. Ground troopers push into qubec. Gobs defenses were light in qubec aparently he dident care much for the french... Gobs Nuke silos were taken out by the kya fighters. Gob counteratacks by atacking main. Main was heavily defended gob had to pull back. THRs forces push in from washington and idaho. Ligic atacked from wisconsin. Gob was able to hold ligic back but with loss of 2/3s of british columbia and the loss of qubec. Ordos 45s forces race down from there bases in alaska and confront THR. Viscous fighting raged but no one gained and ground. just one week into the war. 2,000,000 of gobs soilders were dead or missing. 1,423,242 of my were kia or Mia. 3,123,456 of ordos 45s were killed and 3,124,109 of thrs were killed. Ligic lost only 500,000.

Yes well i have Mettalic sonic  and mettalic godzilla.

*sonic jumps on mothras head making it fall onto a powerline killing it*

*Mettalic godzila atacks montreal and slaughters them all before then to returns to base before its joints get jammed becouse of bad japenise dubbing*