The houses strengths and weaknesses

Muad dib

Each house has good and bad sides to itself.

Like the Atreides have good difensive turrets and units, but some attacking units equal out the outcome.

The Harkonnen have a fair defensive turrets but not the units. Their attacking is slow but with enuff units, they can take over almost any base.

And lastly the Ordos. Their turrets dont favor me very much, but their palace might be the best thing they have in all.

Just post whatever you think.

Hark is my favorite because the gunships are more powerful than Ornothopters, even though they are slower, air defense platforms are good against infantry, and buzzsaws can run over infantry. I also like flame tanks a lot.

well if it's a little late in the game and you're fighting someone who is house ordos then here's a really good plan. considering you can hold off the rush...if there is one anyway...you build up a bunch of assault tanks/light inf/rocket troops/fedaykin. now so long as the player sticks to hit and run and doesn't get the big guns out, (i.e. the kobra) then it'll work well. just use the attack move thing and it's almost a guarenteed win. i did it against megashrap a little while ago and pummeled him. ;D

Each house has good and bad sides to itself.

Like the Atreides have good difensive turrets and units, but some attacking units equal out the outcome.

The Harkonnen have a fair defensive turrets but not the units. Their attacking is slow but with enuff units, they can take over almost any base.

And lastly the Ordos. Their turrets dont favor me very much, but their palace might be the best thing they have in all.

Just post whatever you think.

sometimes you should NOT depend on the turrets as your main line of defense. Minos for atredies, Kobras for ordos, Devestators/rocket launchers for hark. Then after that, use only your AA turret built behind them if things get tough...(for ordos, make apcs Their turrets suck)