Emperor Worm

robin14375

• 3 weeks later...

Im playing hark emp worm and ive gotten advice that i should destroy the ordos base below and every time i try i never get there before a attack that they send that kills me every time. it comes at 6 min into the game and i attack with asault tanks and a few inkvines

I think Harkonnen Emperor Worm Mission gets the most posts on FED2k. This is the simplist way to beat it:

Build up a guild defense. See emprworm's site to find out how to do this. Second, make a huge army of Fremen Feyds or Sard Elites and send them to the worm and attack. Watch out for the Guild Mega Cannon.

???I am playing House Harkonen...easy setting. I have reached the section where I face all kinds of obstacles, including the Emperor Worm. Any suggestions? I can not get very far at all. Also, know a cheat code for unlimited money?? Thank you!!

Dev drop m'man. Check out the screen shot.[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

???I am playing House Harkonen...easy setting. I have reached the section where I face all kinds of obstacles, including the Emperor Worm. Any suggestions? I can not get very far at all. Also, know a cheat code for unlimited money?? Thank you!!

There are NOT any cheat codes for EBFD unless you download something for it.

• 2 weeks later...