Hate to say this but..

PToN

It seems like WW is doing what they should have done with Emperor. Map editor, download maps before getting into the game and some other stuff that might do that game a success SOMETHING THAT THEY HAVENT SEEN IN A LONG TIME.

and the worse is that i will end up buying the game knowing that they will abondom the game... :( WHy ME...

i know that the game was abandoned long time ago.

I am saying that they are launching this game with what Emperor should have be launched with.. Map editors ( instead of waiting for it to come out ) and some toher stuff..

They have learned that BETA sessions are really important..

so then you're saying that they selling emperor WITH the 1.09 patch?

My understanding from the Gaming News that I read ... Westwood recalled all unsold copies of EBFD ... repackaged them to sell as EBFD: Classic. So yes, they are just selling copies that was just sitting on shelves waiting to be sold.

Grrrr.... Westwood..... Traitors to the cause!

And they think that by selling old copies again that we, the truly devoted, shall forgive them? HA!

On the subject, who here is insanely optimistic enough to believe that EBFD 2 is a possibility?