Jaws will be back

Shadowjaw

Somehow you have not seen us for weeks and months...but...we will be back on March. after much practising, we are confident that we can go for battle calns very soon... And after recruiting 20 members we will strike

Note: Brotherhood of Jaws is now ruled by Jawsruler, not me Shadowjaw anymore... He is better, so he should be our leader. Challenge him if you dare, but I suggest you defeat at least 10 of our members before challenging him...

Somehow we ALL haven't seen you, we all must have been blind for months!!

And plz dont waste topics on this kind of crap, there is nobody who cares..

so we have to kick your ass 10 times before playing this jawsruler eh.. ;D

a little harsh. ::)

in any case skumruler he stole your name. ;) lol. well if he's that good i'm sure he'll eventually come over to these boards. on another note, why are you the only member of your clan on these boards? you should try to get the others to join too. most of the more elite players are here so it'd be a smart move to get most of your clan here.

EDIT - i type too damn fast and usually leave out a word. for future reference if you ever see a sentence from me like 'that's the why play only dm's.' or something i think you all know to add the word reason and I to it.

Jaws

The Return of the Jaws

Jaws 2

Jaws 3

LOL, we all know that "Jaws" were back everytime, but in the end they still lost and died, and those who sirvived crawled to the bottom of the sea under a rock and hid there like a little crybaby ;D.

Well, anyways, the real Jaws at least did some damage and ate some people ;)

link=board=7;threadid=7925;start=0#msg117924 date=1042033937]

Somehow you have not seen us for weeks and months...but...we will be back on March.

If we did not see you in the first place than how can you return? :P

Jaws will start playing in march is what you wanted to say i guess

link=board=7;threadid=7925;start=0#msg117924 date=1042033937]

Somehow you have not seen us for weeks and months...but...we will be back on March. after much practising, we are confident that we can go for battle calns very soon... And after recruiting 20 members we will strike

Note: Brotherhood of Jaws is now ruled by Jawsruler, not me Shadowjaw anymore... He is better, so he should be our leader. Challenge him if you dare, but I suggest you defeat at least 10 of our members before challenging him...

Last time u were my teammate and we lost cause on a 10k game you only built flame tanks and flamer men LOL!!

well the only reason that he would do that is if the person he gave it to had a banned account or something like that. anyway, my point is that why would he give his account to someone who could just make his/her own?

so my guess is that it is just shadowjaws.

• 3 weeks later...