Where did u get that name??

slaphapy

this is off topic, but i hate those toonami music videos. IMO, they're pointless. well, i think only 2 are Mad Rhetoric and Dreams, and i especially hate those, if theres more.

oh yes- no one can beat smoke in the cyborg department.

and also, mk3 sub zero is the best, and mk4's best is scorpion. he has so easy combos, as i can get all his max damage ones.

lol, this is turning into a mortal kombat thread. Ermac is, IMO, the coolest ninja in it. i can kick so much ass with him.

and ethan, they are not pointless. they're like commercials. and commercials are not pointless.

anyhoo we should get back onto the topic.

LOL ppl this is gettin wierd let's see we have.... cartoon network ... mortal kombat players... hmmm some name info(what i intended) ... and some ppl that r happy about their name... Mr. T

and then some paranoid ppl...

interesting.. let's see if we can get back on topic?? shall we..

hmmm now that navaros has been banned i guess he can't reply.. anyone else wanna do it??

and arent' there like hundreds of ppl on this site... come on ppl let's reply plzzzz

gob??

Indeed there have probably been more than just these two... every so often newer members will start on that's been around rather than search. Not to toot my own horn (yeah right) but I made a Joke thread along time ago that if could just stay on top I think ppl would find humorous but it always falls behind but that's in the General Forum here... anywho.

Name equals what it says.

Dj = makes muzak (tries)

Cid = nick I have acquired

The nickname I have been using since I have been on the internet is some form of number6. This is a character from an old British sci-fi show called "The Prisoner". Every character in the show is called by a number and never a name. Number6 was the hero of the show who was always trying to figure out who number 1 was and just about every new episode had a new number 2 who was trying to get information from number 6. It was a very strange show and has always been a favorite of mine. Here is a link to one of the Prisoner fan clubs if anyone is interested:

http://www.sixofone.org.uk/general.htm

timhn, the name I used when playing much online with Emperor is the accusativus (object) of the ancient greek word timh which means honor/mark of honor. And it sounded like my real name

Now, when I play (very rarely) I use timenn, which is just my name + an 'n'

VigilVirus, Darkviron, etc. all have the key word of a form of the word "virus". I am quite interested in all kind of viruses, that's why I chose my name with virus.

interesting i like viruses as well... have u ever read the book The Hot Zone ??

it's a good book about an earlier case of EBOLA hehe one of my fav viruses in how it works... hehehe... going on to a more recent time..

the form that the guy it starts out about (Charles Monet) sounds like he had the Zaire form of the virus rather than Sudan and definately not Reston, which i believe is only lethal to monkeys, but i could be wrong...also have u seen the movie outbreak that is loosley based on the possible effects of ebola Zaire.

in the book they basically talk about the family of viruses called filoviruses or "thread viruses" which contain the 3 types of ebola (Zaire, Sudan, and Reston) as well as the Marburg virus which was in an outbreak in Marburg, Germany.. where it got it's name from ... it is the least bad of all the viruses other than reston.. but it still kills i think about 1 of 4 ppl that catch it.

it is a very good book but it is a very umm... gory type of book when it comes to describing how the virus works on killing people that catch it...

if u are alright with that i would recomend reading it sometime ;D :O :-

Hehe, Ebola hemorrghagic fever, my favorite virus as well, cause it's the deadliest (form Zaire, 88% fatality rate).

I never read that book, but I have watched Hot zone the series. Really cool and sometimes even kinda scary :).

BTW, have you watched the movie Outbreak? It's pretty cool, it's basically about a made up Mohaba valley hemorrghagic fever virus, like Ebola, except with a 100% mortality rate and airborne (can't get deadlier than that, lol) and how it was spread in US. It's kinda unrealistic, but still a lot of fun to watch - especially if you like blood ;). I mean, not the violent kind of blood, but the nasty kind of blood that seeps through the pores of the skin, out of nose, eyes, ears, mouth and other places...

I've actually written a 10-page research paper describing the effects of filovirus Ebola and its possible treatment for school.

Oops, it looks like I'm boring the people here who aren't interested in viruses ;D

EDIT: BTW, interested in bacterial infections such as plague? Hehe, I know pretty much all about it (the types - Bubonic, Septomatic and Pneumonic), but I guess it's just cause I'm a disease freak ;D

Well when my bro ( Rotacromo ) did the ROTA clan i joined and make my Rotazo0m nick...

The name zo0m i saw in a banner in highway here, i saw in a customise the name zoomp and then i get the idea to do zoom, the zo0m i smurf of the 1st do0mpower (if u guys remember he was korean, maybe he is rage or airdron...)then i did Rotazo0m my brother did cromo smurfing zetakromo... then he did Rotacromo...

well i really was too Xcited and did like 25 nicks :) dont worry i stoped ;)

Zo0m®

aff my vocabulary...

• 2 weeks later...

i made my nick long time ago in 2000 on tiberian sun, there were 2 players on ts who were l33t, xtrmforce and megaf0rce, and they had nicks which symbolised power, so i tried maxpower, taken so maxpovver was good enuff, some nicks i like from ppl on here include atrforce is cool nick, and so is skorpija

The nickname I have been using since I have been on the internet is some form of number6. This is a character from an old British sci-fi show called "The Prisoner". Every character in the show is called by a number and never a name. Number6 was the hero of the show who was always trying to figure out who number 1 was and just about every new episode had a new number 2 who was trying to get information from number 6. It was a very strange show and has always been a favorite of mine. Here is a link to one of the Prisoner fan clubs if anyone is interested:

http://www.sixofone.org.uk/general.htm

Ooh, I love that show...

Anywho, I think mine is pretty easy to decipher. ;) ;D