Synthasis lant

Time till Completion: 6 turns

Current vessel stage

2 anti air platforms

4 "orb" class submarines

4 cruisers

Time till completion: 4 turns

Current mining stage:

Depleated of all ores from construction.

Iron mine: 500 metric tonnes per turn

Copper mine: 10 metric tonnes per turn

Aluminum mine: 250 metric tonnes per turn

2 more mines being dug, predicted completion in 4 turns

One of the scout ships wich was searching the American continent encountered signs of human activity. The pilot, very exited, quickly proceded scouting and then found another vessel. He send a transmission to them.

Greetings,

I am Leonid Shilka, from the empire of Atlantis. We come in peace. We have come here to explore this continent in search of other survivors and we mean you no harm.

Meanwhile, thousends of citicens of the Atlantian capitol watch how the first space module is launched from a carrier ship at the surface, away to establish the first outpost of Atlantis in outer space. More modules were to come, and in they planned on building entire cities in space in the future.

The module entered space safely, and entered a stationary orbit above Atlantis.

Atlantis

Southern Russia

New colony: Artic

Space station

1 module

Second module at 0 %

"Captain, things are proceeding better than planned. we hope that our construction projects will be completed faster than previously expected."

Zarn put down one of his little gadgets he was fiddling with and looked at Jordan.

"Good my boy, I will be up there with the construction team and see the progress myself. I wish to ask you a question. To see if it would be wise, you understand right boy?"

"umm yes sir... what is it?"

Jordan looked at him with a funny look on his face

"It isnt anything to be alarmed about. I am planning on gathering all of the Honored Ones for the meeting tonight to discuss it, but I can tell you wont say a word of it to anyone. There is an ancient relic that The Order has been looking for for a very long time. It is positioned somewhere near the cape of south america. I want to go on a mission to find it. It could be dangerious, so I wish to ask the others if they would risk themselves and their clans for it."

"Well, if it is as important as you say, then I think they will agree to it... What is this object or relic you are talking about?"

"That is something I cant tell you at this time. Only until the clans are gathered. It has something to do with the trifoil cross and our history. That is all I can say Jordan my boy."

Jordan stared at Zarn for a moment with a puzzled gesture, then relaxed.

"I understand sir, I must be off though. Too much work these days."

"Aye, aint it the truth. If we do find this relic though, it will link us to what we were in the past. It is very important to The Order."

Zarn looked away from the boy, out to the vast ocean that was Earth. Jordan walked out of the room quietly, not wanting to disturb his captain.

Message to all factions from the new Trade Guild of the Freja Caledonia :

We are a peaceful group, we have no weapons. We do have an exclusive oil deal with the Atlantians wherby they recieve 90% of our oil in exchange for protection. However, we are not biased supplyers. We wish to make another deal with the order of the Trifoil Cross.

The agreement we propose is this;

Our charts from the time before the sea rose tell us that there are large deposits of oil off the coast of Antarctica. From your open progress reports, we gather that you have no sea-borne oil drilling resources yourselves, and we offer to do this for you.

If you will provide us with enough raw materials, we shall construct a third oil rig near your base. As 90% of our North Sea oil is Atlantian, we offer 90% of our Antarctic oil to you, and 10% for the Atlantians. The 10% we gain from the North Sea is sufficiant for our own needs.

We make this offer in order to expand, and in order to keep ourselves in a peacful position. Order of the Trifoil Cross, please respond.

To the Atlantians:

[hide] We repeat our request for an ocean-going ship. (see above) [/hide]

The KYA Empire sent a messege to all known factions. *not to kiaki*

We as well have large rsources invested Oil as well. Curently we have

76,000 units of Oil to trade. We also have large Resources invested in harvesting metel and iron ore. We however lack minerals. We will potentially trade oil and metel for Minerals.

The Captin Took another shot.

"We have oil, Food, Steel, Iron Ore, and just about anything else you want."

President O'ryan smiled. Things were going Well. The KYA people were at peace with nearly every known faction. Except those damned mutants, but they were of no real danger.

The Montreago Iron Mines Were pumping out enough metel to make another potential small fleet group.

The Turkish Oil was flowing like black gold into a secret military base for security reasons.

Egyption food was feeding nearly everyone. And all of these resources flowned into Julius,

There had been a saying.

All roads lead to rome.

Well All roads to Julius.

A new plan had been proposed which would cut the KYA need of oil in its civlian traffic. It would take many turns, The selected plan was for a underwater Road System that would link each coloney. The costs were astronomical, but in the recent Economic Boom. The KYA Could offord such thing.

Tacitacal Computer Enganged.

Mutant Atack Confirmed, Mutant Scouts dected near Mac Cannon implacement 2310.

Mutant Atack will most likely accer between Sections 2310 and 2314. Recomend Sending 2 aditioal fleet groups.

Tactical Computer Disengaged

A Science Vessel send to assess the mineral Deposit in Eithipoia is sent. ETA 3 Turns.

Metel Suply

5,500 Growing at 13,000 Per post

Mineral Suply

2,640 growing at 420 per post

Food suply

21,000 growing at 2,500 per post.

Oil Suply

68,000 Growing at 6,000 per Post + 15,000 Turkish Oil.

Subract 8,000 Oil For Civlian Spendature

Population

4.79 million

12 Fleet groups,

4 stationed along Iraq boarder

3 gaurding the Black sea, turkish, balkan front.

2 fleet groups stationed with defenses in egypt

1 fleet group exploring Afica. Mineral Deposit Found In Fomer Eithiopia. Curently Stationed at Deposit.

2 fleet groups heading to reinforce egytion coast. ETA 1 posts.

sub fleets

Classifed locations.

3 ship yards

8 military bases.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Resreaching Omega Partical 50% +5% per turn

Building Metle Refinary. Increeses Metle Output by 50%

Time till finish 4 Posts.

Building MAC Cannon Defesenive Turert In egption Coloney

Subtract 2,000 Metel

500 Mineral Time Till finish. Completed.

Constructing Mac Cannon Defesnive Turret In Egpytion Coloney. Prioity Building. subtract 3,500 Metel

1,000 Mineral 1 post till completion

Constructing Under Water Road Way To Turkish Coloney. Time To build 5 Posts.

Subtract. 8,000 Metel

1,000 Mineral

8,000 Oil.

Constructing Mineral Refinary Increeses Mineral Output by 50%

Subtract 10,000 Metel

800 Mineral Time Till completion 5 posts.

(Sorry Dust Scout, I forgot about your request :-[)

The Atlantian government presents a Pamir class submarine to the Freja Caledonia. This is a ship of medium size, often used as transport or research vessel. In exchange, we would like to choose the processing plant for rig #2.

The Atlantian government has assesed the KYA proposal, and has proposed to exchange the oil for iron, or possibly uranium. We would like you to supply us with 40.000 units of oil, and in exchange we offer 40.000 units of iron or 20.000 units of uranium, since uranium is less common then iron.

Also, an expansion of the capitol Atlantis has been planned for. New bio domes will be constructed, as well as more sea farms to provide the extra food required. This has become necessary, because Atlantis has been experiencing a high birth rate for some time now, and to preserve the Atlantian way of life the people will need more room. The expansion of the city, however, will not be sufficient in the long run. Therefore, a new colony will be established in Poland.

Atlantis

Southern Russia

New colony: Artic

Space station

1 module

Second module at 25 %

Messsege To Atlantis.

We accept your proposal, as no natural uranium deposits have been found in our territories. We hope that we can trade for more in the future.

So it is setteld.

40,000 units of oil

for 20,000 units of urianum.

A un armed trade vessel has been dispatched north Towards the nearest coloney belonging to you. We expect that you send one towards are Turkish Coloney.

O'Ryan Threw the report against the wall.

Damn Mutants! They had launched a probing assult into KYA territory. A spearhead in other words. The Two fleet groups would not arive for several more hours .

The small defesnive force, and two fleets would not be able to hold off 7 confirmed mutant surface fleets and three sub fleets. A massive atack.

Two sub fleets had been dispatched to aid in the colonies Defensive as well, but they woudlnt arive for another two posts.

If the fleet and the defensives dont hold. The Mutants could turn north after destroying egypt cut the metel suply from Montreago effectivly cutting off the Empires ability to produce steel. Or even atack Julius itself. These mutants were more pesky than one could have imagined.

He shoved his pride and sent the fallowing messege to Atlantis.

[hide]

To Atlantian Empire

From President O'Ryan Leader of KYA Empire

Urgent.

KYA Empire Under Atack My Mutant Forces. Request immidet Military Assistence. Mutants Have been noted as visious fighters. They take no prisinors and accept no surenders. I Repeat, Send military Aid Immiedilty, KYA Empire in danger. Atlantian Empire In danger.

Hope to put aside any Past Troubles in hopes of defeating Mutant Threat.

End Messege

[/hide]

Later, Ryan Quickly Accepted The proposal to build two more Spy Satilites.

Since One satilite can't see the other side of the planet, Two were proposed to be put in stationary orbit above the Artic, And Atanartic.

The two fleet groups had just recently arived in Egpytion waters.

Making it 4 fleet groups to the mutants 10.

Two dozen Mac Cannon turrets, and 3 dozen Torpedo turrets, hopefully enough to slow them down.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Metel Suply

14,000 Growing at 13,000 Per post

Mineral Suply

2,080 growing at 420 per post

Food suply

23,500 growing at 2,500 per post.

Oil Suply

39,100 Growing at 6,000 per Post + 15,000 Turkish Oil.

After Subracting 8,000 Oil For Civlian Spendature

After Subtracting 40,000 units of oil for trade with Atlantians

Population

4.79 million

12 Fleet groups,

3 stationed along Iraq boarder

2 gaurding the Black sea, turkish, balkan front.

4 fleet groups stationed with defenses in egypt

1 fleet group exploring Afica. Mineral Deposit Found In Fomer Eithiopia. Curently Stationed at Deposit.

2 Fleet groups Heading for Egption Defesnive, ETA 3 posts.

A Science Vessel send to assess the mineral Deposit in Eithipoia is sent. ETA 2 Posts

--------------------------------------------------------------------

sub fleets

Classifed locations.

Two subfleets sent to reinforce Egpytion Coloney. Pushing Reactors to 120% efficneny ETA Two posts

3 ship yards

Producing One Light Crusier.

Subract 2,500 Metel

500 Mineral

900 Oil. Time Till Completion (TTC) 3 posts

8 military bases.

Resreaching Omega Partical 55% +5% per turn

Time till finish 3 Posts.

Constructing Mac Cannon Defesnive Turret In Egpytion Coloney. Prioity Building. Complete

Constructing Under Water Road Way To Turkish Coloney. Time To build 4 Posts.

Subtract Time Till completion 4 posts.

Constructing Mac Cannon Defesnive Turret In egption coloney Defesnive belt. Priority build. TTC one Post.

Subract 2,000 Metel

500 Mineral

The crew of the Freja Caledonia happily accept the submarine, and begin construction of the refueling (fractional distillation) machinery. It will require three posts and one delivery of materials to complete.

In one post, the submarine will have been suitabely modified, and in one more will have set sail. It carries no torpedos, warheads, or any other kind of firearm. It has been named the Loki Iichaba .

We detail our course, to all groups;

We plan to sail South over London and then around the remains of Europe to reach Africa and the Mediteranian. Here we plan to make contact with the KYA Empire, and possibely establish trade links. Should we fail in this, we shall turn back. Should we suceed, we plan to sail over the shallow seas over what used to be Africa proper, including the Sahara sea. We shall sail on into Trifoil Cross waters, and there we wish to open negotiations with them too (see above). We give our course freely, and state that we are both weaponless and peaceful. We hope that you shall welcome the people of the Loki Iichaba .

The men around the command room icthed at the firing buttons but Terronius raised his hand and swung them off.

The message came across the screen and standing up he took in a few long breaths and pressed the answer button.

"I am Terronius, leader of the remidise of the Atretus fleet, we lost our land and look around for refuge, if you would let us take refuge in your land it would very much appreciated, or we stay out here and parrish."

(OOC: Ahh...We've got a nice enough game going here. Ex, do you want me to make a on-going list of the Confederacy's doings, as you have so...Skillfully, the KYA's?)

Q'uev slowly nods his head, "Then, finally, we get down to the true matter of this negotiation: what have I of worth, and what are you willing to pay for it?"

The captain nods and sips his shotglass silently.

"Good. Then I will explain to you the one thing we need. The Confederacy treasures mind power above all else: Steel, gold, platinum, iron, food-- these things we have an abundance, but what we need most is frech minds. Fresh...genes."

Knowing vaguely of the gene expirimentation of 21st Century Earth culture, the captain simply nods, wanting to continue to the meat of the matter.

"We, the Confederacy, and I am speaking in full authority, are willing to negotiate a deal for the exchange of synbilinoid for one percent of your population, per post."

"How much...Synbilinoid?" asks the captain, stumbling over the new word.

"We have a...decent supply of the crystal. Name your price, in a number of lbs. per unit, and we will negotiation further."

Meanwhile, back at the Confederate capital, another two Secret Projects are initiated. Project Delta, begun at 20% and growing at 20% per post, and Project Epsilon, begun at 30% and growing at 30% per post.
Project Alpha: 50%

Project Beta: Complete.

Project Gamma: Complete.

Project Delta: 20%

Project Epsilon: 30%

Message to Atreus Fleet: You are welcome to set up a base in the North sea, in our territory. However, we must insist that no violent actions or oil drilling can take place. Should you be low on supplies, we shall gladly trade food and oil for you. You must also be at peace with our allies, the Atlantians. You need not be at peace altogether, but while in our territory, NO fighting will be permitted.

We shall safeguard you should you wish it, no enemy of yours can fire upon you in our waters. And you may not fire on any enemy. Agreed?

(OOC: LJ, you are in America right? I send a scout to contact you...

And Ex, remember that Artic is my territory...)

Message to KYA

From premier Morosov of Atlantis

We have received your request for help, and we have sent out 6 fleet detachments to your outpost in Egypt, but it will be 2 hours before they reach it. You must hold on till then. If you wish, we could send additional forces to Iraq or elsewhere to provide any aid we can if Egypt falls.

End message

Atlantis

Southern Russia

Artic

New: Poland

Space station

1 module

Second module at 50 %

Hey! We are neutral! We offered space and trade agreements! We sent out the first reply!

Still, you want to refure our offer and go to other people. Fine.

Loki Iichaba reaches English channel. Requests permission to pass, and that the Anglo-Francais sent a delegate to meet with the Freja Caledonia to discuss trade agreements.

(*whistles innocently* Why I hope that nothing happens to Gila's illegal orbital superweapon before he can post again...)

Kikai superweapon explodes upon itself in an apparent act of clumsiness by the technicians.

(Have a nice day.)

Message To D.S:

[hide]We thank you for your offer of refuge though we accepted the other factions refuge we again thank you.[/hide]

The remaining soldiers, and civilians started to gather materials around their new living spaces but times were hard and man power was to little, the progress was slow, but it was there.....

(ooc i know earth. The artic is yours, but is the space above it yours?)

The First wave of the mutant atack was nearing the first torpedo Defesnive line.

Automatic Defsive computer enganged.

Scanning For targets.

Targets located.

Checking Range......Range Aquired.

Arming Long Range Torpedos Class 8-53.

Alerting Egpytion coloney

Alerting Navel Armadas.

Pre pareing to fire

Fireing in

Torpedos launched.

Admiral Mehed II, Looked over the newest reports. To fleet detachments from the Atlantis empire are rushing as fast as they can. But it would still be another post before they could arive, and the two KYA fleets woudlnt arive for another two posts. One post for the two sub fleets.

Heck With so many forces coming, All they had to do was hold on.

Four Fleet groups in total were spread amongst Egypt.

One was in centeral egypt, one was near the coloney and two were in the south.

From the latest spy sat images the mutants were spliting there forces.

3 fleet groups are coming from the south. 3 from the north and four coming through the center.

The Torpedo and mac cannons would soften em up, but against so many ships. They would surely be destroyed.

He didnt have many options. He could bring his fleets to one spot. They would perhaps last longer as a whole. But as the ancient saying went. He didnt want to put 'all his eggs in one basket'.

if only he could slow them down.

He looked over the latest reports two or three more times. untill something caught his eye.

The KYA fleet groups had one carrier in each fleet group, a small one but enough to launch maybe 10 or 15 fighters, the Mutants didnt have any.

If he could have all of his carriers regroup in the middle, he could batter the mutant fleets from a distence, move in the sub and surface fleets and finish them off.

Maybe. The mutants might have suburb aa on there ships, but recon handnt seen anything like that.

He wrote down the new orders and gave them to his second who nodded and started punching them in a computer.

------------------------------------------

The captin considerd the officer for a minute.

"We can not offer you citizens of our own. the populace would not stand for it... However, Are empire is curently engaged at war with another faction, we can suply you with our prisinors if that would work."

--------------------------------

Metel Suply

25,000 Growing at 13,000 Per post

Mineral Suply

800 growing at 420 per post

Food suply

24,500 growing at 2,500 per post.

(going to start subtracting civilan spendature on this one as well)

After Subtracting Civlian and military spendature subtract 1,500 per post.

Oil Suply

52,100 Growing at 6,000 per Post + 15,000 Turkish Oil.

Population

4.80 million

12 Fleet groups,

2 Fleet groups Heading for Egption Defesnive, ETA 2 posts.

A Science Vessel send to assess the mineral Deposit in Eithipoia is sent. ETA 1 Posts

The Oil Carrying Vessel has docked with the designated Atlantis base and is curently unloading oil. Awaiting uranium.

sub fleets

Classifed locations.

Two subfleets sent to reinforce Egpytion Coloney. Pushing Reactors to 120% efficneny ETA one post

3 ship yards

Subract Time Till Completion (TTC) 2 posts

8 military bases.

Resreaching Omega Partical 60% +5% per turn

Time till finish 2 Posts.

Constructing Under Water Road Way To Turkish Coloney. Time To build 3 Posts.

Subtract Time Till completion 3 posts.

Constructing Mac Cannon Defesnive Turret In egption coloney Defesnive belt. Priority build. TTC one Post.

Subract 2,000 Metel

500 Mineral

Constructing new spy satiites.

Subtact 6,000 metel

1,100 Mineral TTC 2 posts

Upon the arrival of the KYA freighter, the uranium freighter is dispatched to deliver its cargo to Turkey.

The 6 fleet detachments arrived in the heat of the battle, wich wasn't going very well for the KYA fleet.

Admiral Katov, aboard his flagssubmarine the Akula, issued the attack order.

"All ships engage the mutants in grid Q4. Use lethal force- this is serious."

"Sir, we've come in weapons range."

"Fire one!"

The Akula fired a yellow projectile at mach 1, wich disintegrated quickly and expanded into a cloud of heated plasma, wich impacted a mutant cruiser with great speed, scorching every inch of it's hull.

"Fire two!"

A second plasma torpedoe was launched, and the mutant hull was burnt through completely, and a mere two seconds later it exploded completely.

"We've got their attention, sir. The mutants are swarming towards us."

"Let them have it. All ships, engage the enemy fleet, patern Omega Alpha three."

Atlantis

Southern Russia

Artic

New: Poland

Space station

1 module

Second module at 75 %

Submarine fleet

4 guarding Atlantis capitol

1 guarding Artic

1 guarding Poland

1 guarding southern Russia

2 guarding Iraq border

2 dispatched to Egypt

2 fleets under construction, 4 posts remaining

Surface fleet

4 dispatched to Egypt

1 fleet under construction, 4 posts remaining

Oil supply

67,000 units, rising 7,000 per post

Uranium

12,000 units, rising 4,000 per post

Iron

36,000 units, rising 12,000 per post

(OOC: This ones going to be a biggy folks)

The Science vessel arived near the mineral deposit. It begain its scan of the area.

/Scanning enganged

Scanning....

Large Mineral Deposits found, Larger than any known by KYA imperail headqaurters.

Recomend immiedite extraction of minerals before other factions can arive and the the same.

Near by flat lands show small pockets of iron ore.

/Scanning Dissengaged

Fleet group Centeral:

"This is Avenger to Satans Child, I got 20 Tels saying i can nock that destroyer out with one missel."

"Hell you can try, but it took 3 to nock the other ones out."

"Yea well, this ones mine."

She locked onto the nearest mutant desi as they had been nick nammed. Armed her missel, Waited to get into range.

dozzens of black explosions sourounded her, the mutants primitive flack. Was nearly as old as the birth stone of the First King Richerd.

The missel display blinked repeatedly, alerting her that the missel was in range.

"Alpha one, Box two." She said and fired a missel

The Missel streaked towards the Destroyer, Vial looking mutants ran or hopped off the ship.

The missel impacted right under the Desis main cannon, igniting its shell powerder. The Front half of the ship, whare the missel had impacted exploded in a orange red fire ball, throwing debries everwhare. The ship immieditly begain to take on water.

She made a second pass, By the time she was facing it, only the top most part of the ship was still on.

Most of the mutants were overboard. Some of them had swam far enough away not to be dragged down with the ship. Not for long she thought. And switched to her 30 milimeter cannons.

She fired while passing over them at high speeds. She didnt look back. Her duty was done, And she was nearly running on fumes. She plotted a course back to her carrier.

Fleet Group North:

"Sir, The Atlantian Forces are enanging the Mutant subs. KYA main surface fleet is coming from left and right flank. They left the coloney defenless sir."

Captin Kia nodded with out any visible trace of emotion.

"What of the Mutants?"

"Sir, The Atlantian fleet arive nearly 20 minutes after the first KYA ships enganged the enemy fleets sir. Newest intell says there fleet strength is at nearly 75% The mutants are beging to swarm them."

"A very intelligent plan, if that is there plan. The KYa Fleet groups are staying for enough in the horizion to let the mutants only foucus on the Atlantis fleet, Then They are going to hit them from the North And South. We, and are 15 fellow subs are going to block there western escape and slowly destroy them."

"Sir its a good plan, but one snag. The Mutants have three fleet groups. The Mutants have sent two fleet detacments Only about the size of 1 and 1/3 of are fleets. And are fleets are flanking them, which means the fleet strength is 50/50 on each flank. If the mutants want to brake out, they can punch through one of are flanks, and with enough encouragment, even the Atlantians."

"We dont have much of a choce Sailor, We Cant charge reklesly in, as you say, they out number us. We must hope this plan works, and that the atlantiens can draw them in, and destroy enough of them for the plan to work."

"Yes sir, Plotting course."

Fleet group South,

BOOM. The massive Deck Guns of the Aggamimnon Sounded, Its 19" deck guns firing continuisly at the nearest Vessel. It was ship to ship combat down here. The Mutants had one more fleet group than KYA, But the KYA had the aggimimnon and the already battle hardened Omega Fleet group. A few air strikes were coming in from the carrier groups, but most of them were foucused on pushing back the massive mutant centeral offesnive.

Admiral Rummel Stood on the oberservation deck, looking out into the battle scene.

The Mutants had no real strategy, They all rushed in towards The Omega Fleet. They Had feighed a retreat. Omega's suport Fleet had rushed in what looked like a ploy to suport the AloMi Centeral Fleet. The Mutants ignored it and charged towards the Omega Fleet. Once the Mutant fleets were ahed of it, The Omegas suport fleet had turned around and hammerd the Mutant Rear ships, While the Omega's ships had turned and drive them back. A ancient tactic, the fammed pincer movment, like that of a claw.

The Mutants were struging to hold there own. There Ships sometimes sacrificing themselvs, throwing all ammunution, live vests what ever they could, pushing there engines to over drive and charging a KYA vessel. 8 ships had already been lost that way.

"Sir, We have located a Mutant battleship sir, its firing on one of are cruisers." Stated one of the bridge crew.

"Whare?" He asked

"Look sir."

He looked down at the nearest moniter, a satilite overhead display. It was a good 2/3 of the aggamimnons size. It was firing on a already severly damaged destroyer. Shells exploded around it. The Destroyer fried its smaller cannon in a vain effort to destroy the mutant vessel.

"Out of range of main cannons sir. But just in range of the MAC cannon."

Rummal grimiced he hated that infernal thing, it sucked nearly all of the power of the ship, and slowed it down by nearly a dozen miles per hour at full running speed.

"Lock On and fire."

The Turned towards the Battleship, A very slow process for such a large ship. It slowly lumberd into position.

"MAC Cannon charging sir."

"Fire when ready."

A slight humming noise could be heard even on the command deck, as the last stages of armming the massive device finished charging.

A quite clear pfffffmmmm noise erupted from the aft of the ship as the cannon fired.

It was quite visible, A large orange glowing ball of what looked like plasma, was really a super heated magnitised tungstine shell hurled at very high speeds.

It raced towards the Battleship at high velocities, nearly running into a mutant patrol boat in route.

It slammed into the battleship, a half of a half of a half second passed before the whole battleship was consumed in a massive flash of light.

As it dimmed, the center section of the battleship, its command deck, had completly vanished, the High tempature shell had nearly caterized any of the sea's openings into the vessel. It wouldnt take long before secondary explosions would consume it.

Admiral Mehed Looked over the newest report. He smiled throwing the reader on the table.

"Hahaha, They did it! The Atlantis forces pushed there ships to over drive to get here. They Joined up With the northern fleet. They drove them back! the mutants are preping for another round, but by golly we may have got them." He said to his second.

"What about the other spots?" Williams asked.

"The carrier idea is working, The Center fleet is holding thanks to continued air strikes. The fleet itself has broken formation, and are running in evasive patterns to try to slow them down. Its working.

The two sub fleets just arived, one is rushing towards centeral egypt, the other is engaging the mutant fleet groups in the north.

Admiral Rummel is crushing the mutants in the south. The way the battle is going, we wont need those to fleet groups."

"Sir, new repot coming in, We just lost contact with the last turrets in centeral egypt, the only thing stoping 4 fleet groups, was one fleet group, and four small carrier groups.

Mehed looked sternly at the ensighn. Just when things were going well....

"Begin the emergency evacution of the egytion coloney. Prioity Purple."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Metel Suply

36,000 Growing at 13,000 Per post

Mineral Suply

1240 growing at 420 per post

Food suply

25,500 growing at 2,500 per post.

(going to start subtracting civilan spendature on this one as well)

After Subtracting Civlian and military spendature subtract 1,500 per post.

Oil Suply

65,100 Growing at 6,000 per Post + 15,000 Turkish Oil.

Population

4.80 million

12 Fleet groups,

2 Fleet groups Heading for Egption Defesnive, ETA 1 posts.

The Oil Carrying Vessel has docked with the designated Atlantis base and is curently unloading oil. Awaiting uranium.

sub fleets

Classifed locations.

Two subfleets sent to reinforce Egpytion Coloney. One stationed in Northern area, Another in centeral. All other fleet group locations are * Classified

3 ship yards

Subract Time Till Completion (TTC) 1 posts

8 military bases.

Resreaching Omega Partical 65% +5% per turn

Time till finish 1 Posts.

Constructing Under Water Road Way To Turkish Coloney. Time To build 2 Posts.

Subtract Time Till completion 2 posts.

Constructing new spy satiites.

TTC 1 posts

Dont post in this color again, hurts eyes to read.-ex

(OOC: sorry, ive been gone for a while, seeing as how i have a LIFE. ex, i dont have the time, the want, or the energy to sqabble with you through this whole thing. lets cut the crap and RP, mmkay?

p.s. side 1 isnt a superweapon, its a defense system for the colonies. the idea of not having space based superweapons is kinda dumb, though... i mean, this game will inevitably be expanding to space real soon, with earth no longer a huge concern. or blown up. either way, non space super weapons would technically mean that when the earth becomes useless, no more super weapons for anyone. besides, the side cant do anything at all to earth UNTIL its on earth.(it is spelled K I K A I, ex!! no more of this kiaki crap! that sounds like a poorly made motor vehicle from russia!!))

mr. tanaka, assuming the confederacy had accepted, sent the following message to the conf. HQ or whatever;

from Kikai HQ:

we will have our forces retreat to the borders of your assumed territory. however, it is not convenient at this time to withdraw our forces, so they will be establishing a temporary settlement. the coordinates for neo tokyo have been sent, along with the nessesary encryption equipment and decryption equipment for our programs, in order for you to recieve further messages. a technological exchange would most likely be in order, and although signs point that your technology is most likely more advanced than ours in many fields, we are confident that we have materials and research that you would most likely find invaluable to your effort. I look forward to further dealings with your country.

kikai clan leader,

mr. shinji tanaka

//////// ////////////////

the sides are...... sitting there. the colonials seem to be content, although some complain about a lack of animals. hamsters are shipped up in order to please the colonials.

hikaru is sent to one of the zephyr subs, which in turn acts as a shuttle back to japan.

the rest of the subs retreat to a position just outside the confederacy base, which is currently unclaimed.

production facilities finish productions on the new fleets, and halt for lack of further production orders.

a few scout ships are ordered to search for more of the protoculture mining sites, and are unsucessful at first.

the side 2, however, has sent out dozens of probes to better map this solar system and some other inhabitable ones around it. one probe, upon reaching the asteroid belt, discovers protoculture growing rapidly amongst the asteroid clusters. the report so far on inhabitable planets is:

luna

mars

europa (that's europA, ex, with an a, the planet, not the country. just making sure you understand that this time.)

Urd (from a system just south of here, on the understood universal directional system)

Skuld(Moon of urd)

Belldandy (norhteast of sol system, has its own sun and 13 moons)

////////////////////

RTS mode:

production of demonstrational devices for confederacy promotion begins. the technology is:

1. nanotechnological algorithmic underwater enhancement system, its really just nanotechnology systems designed in a unique way that allows them to reinforce the human body under extreme pressures, as well as filter oxygen out of water and see with very little light at all. the design enhances strengh dramatically, and through the use of biocircuitry, production costs are next to nothing as the nessesary tech can be grown in bacterial colonies. this technology exists in all kikai soldiers.

2.timberwolf mecha tech

this mecha system's produceability is unique to the protoculture materials chemical structure, so it is undoubtable confederates dont have this. this mecha is the most advanced system produced as of yet, and has not yet been employed by the military fully. the only 2 prototypes have yet to be assigned to pilots. its light weight combined with its impressive weapons platform {dual medium to long range UV beams, 2 12-pack amphibious missile pods, and a close range electrical charge system) make it a nominee for the trade list.

3. the UV generator system

the basic generator that runs all kikai UV weapons systems, it is able to produce and store UV energy in ionically charged carbon capacitors, until released as non-matter projectiles. UV tech was discovered by accident with a microwave oven and mountain dew in a labratory, and reports show that confederacy lacks such things. it is relatively low on the list, as this tech is the pride of the kikai clan.

///////////////////////

'sir, that descision hardly seems logical." the aid spoke boldly of the leaders descision.

"do you see this suit? do you know who wears this suit? the kikai leader wears this suit. do you want to be kikai leader, oshi? hmm?" mr.tanaka asked.

"yes."

"well, you arent. i am. go away." mr. tanaka spoke.

the descision in question was one to put hikaru as the pilot on the first timberwolf mech. in fact, it was a descision made to keep hikaru from ever getting bored and pulling a stunt like this again. due to the fact that hikaru was currently the top ranked pilot in kikai history, she was not to be fired or discharged. she was too badly needed.

an informant stepped into the leaders office.

"hmm?" he mumbled, prompting the informant to speak.

"sir, im here to brief you on a very important military descision, and to ask you to make it;

our current technology is spread out with systems over 200 years old to systems 200 days old. our submarines just... well, sir, let me put it this way: they're ancient, inadequate dinosaurs compared to their replacements. well, i should say, possible replacements. there isnt any 1 system yet chosen to replace them, and that's why im here asking you."

mr.tanaka sighed.

"do you have any idea how were pushing our resources as it is? we've pushed eerything into our mechs and space systems, we dont hae the money to replace one third of our military!!"

the informant replied quickly, obviously having seen this coming.

"well sir, the thing is, if we scrap our subs and use as much as possible, the only thing we'll need to get is the protoculture for the electronics systems."

"which we dont have, might i remind you."

'yes, well, if we look into the mines in the fault lines, im sure we'd have enough."

"fine. what are the possibilites?"

"im glad you asked."

////////////////////

1. a system of amphibious vessels resembling shrimp, as they should, being designed after them. they are highly maneuverable and are more suited to handling the UV system. the only drawback is that the combat system is totally revolutionary, so all pilots would need new training.

2. a system of fully aquatic and (seperately) aeronautic devices resembling stingrays (aqua) and dragonfly-like ornithopters. this underwater system is not nearly as maneuverable as the shrimp system, but carries a much heavier payload per square inch. the dragonfly system serves as a sort of scout device, carrying only a single UV beam. the main drawback of this is vulnerability at close range.

3. a system consisting of cubes. they have no manuverability whatsoever, but they look kinda cool.

///////////////////

kikai leader pointed to the first system reluctantly.

"i see the shrimp as a good replacement for our zephyr subs, but what about the volsk fleets?"

the informant replied,

"well, what would be bigger than a shrimp in nature?"

"ah. so our volsk subs will be replaced with lobsters."

"you make it sound like a bad thing."

"hmm.... well, if this is truly the future, then i am all for it. but i want to see the test run of this fleet. tell all the sub fleets to retreat to production facilities for dissasembly and training as soon as this is cleared. send out mecha squadrons to hold defenses in areas, and I want hikaru out guarding her little discovered society in that new mech."

very well then.

/////////////////////

as the president dismissed his informant, several creatures resembling giant squid in shells came from out of the underwater cavern systems south of japan. they shot across the sea floor by lunging forward with a tentacle, then pulling the rest of their bodies forward. as they reached the canyon below japan, the shot their paddle-like hands downward. a few of them grabed onto creatures looking sort of like a cross betwen a ribbon and a cockroach with claws. as they pulled them into their toothy beaks, they crunched down violently and took off large sections of the odd crustaceans. they went on eating like this, and when they finished, they crawled into the canyon and retracted into their shells. this has no relevancy, but i think that its a cool new thingummy for that one country to assimilate like those whales.

*shrug*

///////////////////

side 1: is happy, fully charged for spacefold.

side 2: is floating, still. good for them.

volsk fleets: obsolete

zephyr fleets:obsolete

timberwolf #1(hikaru):dispatched to outer rim of confederate territory, along with 2 squadrons of light mechs.

timberwolf #2(???) : dispatched to guard tokyo entrance with 2 light mech squadrons.

current status: disgruntled. dammit. >: