The one and only nonsense thread

thomas

• 2 months later...

Ok, before Gob, Ex, and I all decide to lock, delete and completely destroy this thread, I'll remind everyone of the original rules Mahdi set out for this thread.

Nonsense can be posted here - provided it doesn't get too heated or whatever.

This thread will be allowed only if nonsense stops everywhere else.

Now, the real offenders know who they are, and will stop, else this thread will close, and no nonsense will be tolerated anywhere.

You have been warned.

You will not be warned again.

Ok, before Gob, Ex, and I all decide to lock, delete and completely destroy this thread, I'll remind everyone of the original rules Mahdi set out for this thread.

Nonsense can be posted here - provided it doesn't get too heated or whatever.

This thread will be allowed only if nonsense stops everywhere else.

Now, the real offenders know who they are, and will stop, else this thread will close, and no nonsense will be tolerated anywhere.

You have been warned.

You will not be warned again.

nonsense has not stoped elsewhare there for this thread has no point if your just going to use the other threads for nonsense. thats why i am locking it. if you want restart you own nonsense thread go ahead, but dont do this again. i know its mostly kirovs fault,but you should not have let him do that. I know i kind of got into it to. I also got out of it very quicky. As you all should have.

The following people need to find something better to do with their time:

Kirov

1148 down to 1030 = 118 posts

Gunseng

1124 down to 978 = 146 posts

That was from one thread in less then a month! Anyway, no more nonsense and Kirov has been temporarily banned for a week due to his comments in another thread.