Dungeons and Dragons

rogue1896

actually now that i think about it this likely will not work. b/c we're all using like different versions :- i'm not really good at setting down rules so can someone else be the dungeon master and set guidlines. i really dunno what i'm doing here. i just thought it would be cool to do something like this.

well D&D hasnt been mainstream for a while I think, D&D tyhe original did not differentiate between race and class so that a dwarf could not be a fighter as the class is Dwarf (confusing huh?) it only went up to leverl 3 and level 3 spells were considered armageddon power (lol) now of course they go up to level 10 (in AD&D) for more info on the planescape module visit www.planescape.com its far more interesting than forgotten realms (baldurs gate, icewind dale and NWN are all set in forgotten realms.) mainly as its much darker and doesnt have lots of silly pixies prancing around (loosely speaking).

well it was a good idea but i doubt it'd ever work well or anything. i'll just lock it and be done with it. i really must learn not to go with my gut instinct. remember -EVA-? not one of my better ideas. i pissed off quite a few FEW's with that. lol