Ix

Dunenewt

Well, IX was used a lot more wayy back in the day. Bilbo started using them, ah god Bilbo was the Ixian god, I swear it was impossiable...........

Anyways, thats where they might have been associated first with cheaters, but you may use them freely and they are really helpful.

man bilbo was no where close to caranto5 with his IX rush. He could pull it out of anywhere on the qm settings. Looks like he deserved his nickname of the IX master. Ix are not for cheaters you just need to find ways of defeating them. Also the comp uses the ix bombs pretty well vs infantry but it can't use the projectors for anything.

Caranto5.......haven't seen him in forever =)

Ix are legit, that's why they put them in the game as an option for your subhouse. Anyone who wants to start pulling units out of the game to make it "simplified" needs to rethink whether they should be playing the game.

With that said, I would still like them to remove the guild......hehe =)

But the IX aren't used like they were a while back. I guess people learned how to defend them and they became less popular. They are still a great choice for a subhouse though, and probably my 3rd favorite. And no, I don't use projections.....so I'm just interested in the bombs.