Avril is an embarisment

DUNEfan1983

http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/article.asp?ID=6795&type=NWS This is the same SOAD cover Chop Suey that has been controversal SOAD's BBS all over the internet & they did not like the sound of it like I even showed to my 16 year old brother who is a big fan of SOAD & he said it was dumb of her. The insturments did not sound good & she missed some lyrics.

"Of course, system of a down ain't exactly the greatest band around either."

True true, If you like that kind of stuff try listening to MudVayne. They really know how to rock. SOAD is okay but kinda bland for my tastes.

Also Avril is annoying. She really knows how to act like all the other stupid punk kids I know that secretly love backstreet boys and the like.

"but since when is shouting and music mutually exclusive?"

Since the former was introduced to the latter. When people can learn to 'shout' in tune, without all the messy interference that most human voices produce, fair enough... until that time, write down words you want to communicate, and play music rather than forcing it through a larynx.

• 2 weeks later...