Generals.......what's that?

undsputed

That's right you RTS lovers. Undsputed is delivering yet another interesting title for you to dump on in favor of WestWoud games. This link

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/products/product.asp?pf_id=225106

will take you to a commercial site that describes a new RTS with a scheduled release similar to that of Generals. Now, many of you will buy Generals (probably me eventually) even though it is C&C with hyped graphics....not that it is bad. But this game, Highland Warriors, sounds pretty interesting....especially for any Scots we have here on the boards. The graphics look good and the game sounds fun. Check out the screens. Take a look at it and then post you loyalty to WestWoud like the last couple times.......hehe =)

----undsputed, VP of marketing, WestWoud

disclaimer: Westwood was intentionally misspelled for legal reasons.

Haha....is it really? That means they may still sue me in the Netherlands =) Crazy Dutch.

don't say that too often :) half the forum is occupied by dutch heheh ;)

Highland warriors looks good, i hope it's not from the same creators as Braveheart the game

That does look like a cool game. I'll have to wait and see a review from PC Gamer. I, too, prefer RTS games with mechs and planes rather than just infantry melee units. That's the biggest reason I don't play WCIII on multiplayer--it's just too hard to see anything in a big battle. It's just a jumble of melee units with approximately the same range, with maybe some archers behind. Anyhow, I hope it's a good game.

hmm that's just what you ppl like. I usually like fantasy and middle age stuff over games that are more based in the prestent (i do like SF a lot).

I agree that it is often harder to see what is going on in battle and harder to control cuz everyone is mixed up.. but that just drags out the heat of battle.

Warcraft III however seems to be a bit strange here... as in most fantasy games i usually don't have a realy hard time figuring out what my units are.. in Warcraft III i have a bit more trouble. But cuz i usually use presets the problem ain't that big anyway

Is that the real harkdawg.......surprised to see you!

I think I like these types of games more than the sci-fi type thing....but I do like Dune.

No, I don't think it is related to the creators of Braveheart and I wouldn't discount this game (cause it looks really good) until some review are posted.

Let's see if it beats out Generals =)

I guess a lot of people are just used to "the WestWood Way" of doing things.