Recruiting clan members

Shadowjaw

Our Founders:

Shadowjaw (Founder/Baron)

Technojaw (Mentat)

Phantojaw (Supreme Commander)

Plasmajaw (General)

The rest are new members:

Total obedience to the founders are mandatory!

Goldenjaw

Ripperjaw

Falconjaw

Fremenjaw

Robberjaw

Winnerjaw

Vectorjaw

Emperojaw

Raiderjaw

and 3 more...find them out yourself!

We are supporters of Harkonnen, though we dont mind other houses. Please contact Baron Shadowjaw if you are intersted to join the Brotherhood of Jaws.

See you on the battlefield!

is this a jewish clan? im ken az tagidu li tov?

It's a Harkonnen clan, and the founders are all English.

Do not ever insult us... We're giving you a warning though as it is described in our motto:

DEATH TO ALL WHO STAND IN JAWS WAY!!!

We welcome anyone to join! Please do not try to contact anyone in the jaws clan except me because i am the only representative. Perhaps some of us might join the fed2k community so keep a lookout for them!

Anyone in our clan who prove capable and got at least a Death Bringer rank in the Emperor tournaments can replace our founders in the clan and become a general, supreme commander or mentat as in the harkonnen custom. But should anyone prove inefficient, they will be replaced!

Do not ever try to replace the Baron cause i'm the real founder!

So if I joined, I'd be undsputedjaw =) I don't know, doesn't sound right. I'm not sure whether to join or to break the backs of each one of your members in turn......hmm =)

Do any of your members have other nicks I may recognize or are they all new or what?

Darkjaw sounds kinda interesting....hehe.

So if I joined, I'd be undsputedjaw =) I don't know, doesn't sound right. I'm not sure whether to join or to break the backs of each one of your members in turn......hmm =)

Do any of your members have other nicks I may recognize or are they all new or what?

Darkjaw sounds kinda interesting....hehe.

Dear undsputed

The criteria for a nickname in our clan is to have a readable six-letter word in the front and a jaw at the back. In the name of Giedi Prime, I welcome you to join us. See you at the battlefield man!

I'm a hark player, so maybe we could get along. Or maybe I could give some of your guys a go at the "great one." (that's me :)

Maybe I can help them out if they are new.

Contact me at westwood online on the 17th for those who are interested to join the Jaws cause!

link=board=7;threadid=7584;start=0#msg109530 date=1039752588]

is this a jewish clan? im ken az tagidu li tov?

It's a Harkonnen clan, and the founders are all English.

Do not ever insult us... We're giving you a warning though as it is described in our motto:

DEATH TO ALL WHO STAND IN JAWS WAY!!!

We welcome anyone to join! Please do not try to contact anyone in the jaws clan except me because i am the only representative. Perhaps some of us might join the fed2k community so keep a lookout for them!

what do u mean by that "Do not ever insult us"

the dude is Israeli so he's a jew.. he confused from ur clan name... he said in hebrew "if it's a jewish clan tell me...".