the only thing that sucks is.....

subarupunk

you run out of ammo really quick and that it is so easy to die, I wish that paul was a little more manly.

other than that, the game should be alot longer, i have been playing alot and have been trying to get better and better times for beating it and am down to two hours, eleven minutes and 43 seconds.

it is like cheating when you already have the codes for the doors and know where everything and everyone is. owell

I've been playing the game a bit, had it for the longest time but never started, and it seems to be ok but there are a few major issues.

First the script sucks and the closed captioning isn't even accurate to what they are saying.

The lack of saving gets really annoying especially on some levels where you can die without expecting it.

There are still lots of bugs. Including clipping issues with walls, at one point I was stuck in the door when it closed and it took forever to finally get out. Another level somehow I caused all the guards to just run away, I have no idea where but they all vanished.

Overall it seems like the game could have used a lot of work in a lot of places. More of a bargain bin game I think.

On the laptop I've mentioned previous in TechSupport I ones "alt-Tab"'ted out of the game to revieuw some settings, when I got back you could only see the carracters and gunrais [ if any ]. All the walls and surroundings where black. Although there where a few white lines indicating where they should be. Looked a bit like Tron though, without the coulors ;D

yes indeedy, I hate Norton antivirus. especially when you are trying to beat Dissid, and have to restart the whole mission because of the lack of save/options.

All in all, I had a good time playing, I mainly just got the game because it was only 10 bucks at walmart and because I love almost anything dune related.

I think it is hilarious when in the screenplay, Raban is talking to one of the guards and his mouth is making motions that don't even closely resemble what he is saying, I wonder if it is supposed to fit the french dialoge that the game was created in.

for now:

I bought the game for the full release price.

And although it's far from perfect. If it would have been soled for 10 Euro's from the start I would think it's not that bad.

And I also had fun playing it, isn't that what games are all about. Having fun. Doesn't matter how bad the grafics are, or the game controles. If you've played the game and then think "yes, I liked playing it". The Game was a succes in my opinion.

But then I fully agree that in this case that fun didn't have to cost 40 Euro's or so.

true again, I loved almost all of the game, the graphics for me were more than acceptable, and the music, was straight off of the movie, so...

it's as close to the real thing as I probably will ever get, and there is another game, the sequel coming out soon. I dont know if it is going to be made after children of dune, or just "the rest of FHD". I hope it is fun to play with also.