Fiction Comments Go Here

Gobalopper

I have to say how disgusted I am with the state of fanfic. I can't believe that yet another thread that had the potential to become a great story, got thrown into the fiery depths of Gob's Dungeon. I'm talking about the thread 'Interstellar Carnage' by Earthnuker. It was going so well, and then all of a sudden some people just thought that they would ruin it all and show themselves to be just plain immature. I hope that people will learn from these experiences and set aside their differences, and perhaps even grow a brain. :'( :(

If you are going to put that into affect,please let me post in it,i promise I won't ruin it.*Puts on bambi eyes,gets down on knees,puts his hands in prayer,and prays that he will get selected for the "Select Few" and gets a flamethrower to ahnialate everybody.MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!* :) ;D ;) ::)

Might I suggest to you guys that if there is only a limited number of bad posts those are to be delete, the posters warned, adnt he thread aloud to continue, as that would seem to pelase jsut about everybody.

To thsoe who don't know: I can do that ina ny forum, so if neither ordos45 or ex are online I can do t for you if you ask, but I don't got hrough this fourms posts much.

Well, you can let persons 'register' for a war thread. What means that you first post:

Welcome in my new war thread, rules... blablabla

And then if you send an IM to the creator, and the creator wants register you, he can do that by example, by puttinh you in a list in the first post.

And I'm a global mod too, so you can ask me too for deletion