Fiction Comments Go Here

Gobalopper

Wow, the Gob Worshippers Tribe, how nice, i feel this whole scenario coming back on me...

Gobible, lol, I think this may be a very distressing FED2k survivor for me.

But I do like the touch of it been on Dune, with bases, and 3 sides, etc, so we shall see how it develops shall we?

I feel as though noone from the Gob Worshippers are going to win, they keep mucking up, but...yea okay.

Two schools of thought here/

1) Sad that they dont win

2) Happy that the Gob Tribe does

let us see

LOL ahh dukeLeto was destroyed in that startrek thread he made. Whats worse is he locked it because he lost. Kinda dumb to add rules so late in the game DukeLeto. I am afraid you were quite unfair. Try to be more mature in how you play the war threads. Edric did an obvious tactical assult on a weapon you took for granted. He won that battle. You are a spoil sport for not even finishing the war you could have won.

I meant lost up there.lol

actully i am keeping the thread open. there were more factions besdie the bore.......i think you do another stuff eh? just becouse leto is pouting about his him loseing his war dose not give him the right to end a good thread. closeing a thread becouse "you feel like it" will not be tolerated. plese continue posting in it. and enjoy.

Huh. Nice attitude: I note you are on the winning side, Ex. ::) It's MY topic, I can lock it if I want. But, if you insist: Keep posting! I'm out of it! You broke my rules, so I don't post!

-No snide little comments, please.

we have the right to modify your messeges if we deem it apropritly. read the rules :)

• 2 weeks later...

Have you guys ever heard of a set rule system for Fan Fic games? Like the combat system used in Yahoo RPG chat.

I.e: You must use at least 10 words for a strike, so, say:

"Blakout turns and twists his foot high in Moogie's face."

Then, to connect, you must use 10 or more words:

"Blakout hits Moogie full in the face, knocking him back ten steps."

Unless "Moogie" somehow types a block of 10 words or more before the connect:

"Moogie catches the foot in his hand and punches it away."

I've noticed a few traditional rules, percentages, unit caps and no primary char kills, without permission, but no underlying rule set. Just something to think about, if you have any ideas IM me.

With the recent events I am going to be making some new rules so people don't get the impression moderators are abusing their power.

With the new system moderators won't moderate/participant in threads at the same time. So let's say if Ordos45 was involved in a thread the other moderators would take over the moderating. The lone exception would be if the thread was started by them.

This will require some new moderators, probably two. So applications are open by sending a message to either Ex, Ordos45, or myself. The last day to submit will be Wednesday at which time the moderators will decide who to add. Note we would expect applicants to have some past history of posting in fan fic and previous experience moderating is always a plus but not required.

I really like the tale of three kingdoms,and a bit of time travel.To bad that Ex might lock it.... :'( :'(......stupid monkey abuser...(hint,hint ;D ;D)But the 3 kingdoms is awesome.Just a little fantasy,finally.No just starships,hyperspace jump etc.....I just hope it won't go as corrupt as the others.... :- :- :-

I must say how disappointed I am with the outcome of the two 'Add a line' stories (made by ken124578 and Lord_Johnsonius). I think it had great potential to lead to a funny interesting story. I mean, who knows how long it could have gone? It's just a shame that people can't help themselves when it comes to sexual content or just plain pathetic immaturity. Just because 1 or 2 people screw up the thread, it doesn't mean it should be locked. Why can't those people just get warned or banned from fanfic, and then their posts deleted? Talk about spoiling something that could have been good... ::) :'()

I can't agree with you more Ixian, ever play Y.A.R.N on Gamespy? Ok...it usually drops into disgustingly immature postings having to do with Barney, George W. and Osama Bin Laden...But every once in a while it turns out decent.

Sadly though, many are curiously prejudiced against fan fic posts that *don't* involve conquering the galaxy ::)