Look at this screenshot!!!!!

die4honr

LOL i just played Him under a different nick because he wouldnt play me. the setts were 30k, caladan no pre no units he was hark and i was atreides. He chose ix and fremen. immediately i know hes doing a ix rush because there is no cliffs around the bases. i made fac first and qued up 30 bikes, then i built 3 barracks and made scouts and kindjal/light inf all around my base with a few turrets and some of my bikes. He got one barracks and thats it so he was prolly panicking cause his rush failed. I went to attack him and he send 5 gunships and doesnt do much with them at all. As soon as i started attacking his buzzsaws(he ONLY had buzzsaws,lol) he d/c cheated on me LOL LOL LOL. B4 the game he was saying "get ready to die" and " i hope youre prepared to get whooped" LOL...

OK,i change my avatar.But I have a feeling that bilbO not only has those accounts,th0rx might be him too and elitesuks should be him but u never know if there are 10 more or worse a whole bunch.Since he doesn't play on BC and QM often,thats impossible to track his nick in deathmatches....

lionsmark might be him as he called me a 'fucking fag who doesnt have the balls to play with him'

Anyway I whipped his sorry ass[base] which had no defenses at all and whenever someone frm FEW,SKUM,DRK joins the game with someone who doesnt have a clan[might be expert too]

He will pick the FEW,SKUM,DRK guy over the non-clan guy and in the end he claims he lost because he was 'concentrating on defending his ally's base from our attacks'

And he wants prebuilt,30k,and crates and he always move his MCV to his ally's base once he gets attacked with just 3 of my laser tanks ::)

And in the end,he and his ally's combined base will be so stuffed up that my guild tanks just charge into the middle and u should know what happens next.He almost got ix infils but I smashed it hard and all he got were rocket troopers and missile tanks which rockets were deflected off his buildings when firing at me.And my ally decided to rush his mass into his remaining base and thrash him up and after that when we rematched he insulted me and decided to team up with my ally in the other game which he lost and says that I m gonna lose to him and stuff like that and after that he would 'try different tactics' and keep moving his MCV away each time he gets his base destroyed and he keeps doing it until we decided to smash it but when we were gonna do that,he disconnected and when I got a good ally yesterday he purposely lagged us and kept saying 'lowzeewee you are a fucking lagger with lousy connections' and after he disconnected and I kicked him,it became super fast and before the ame he said he had 'the fastest connection of everyone in the game'

darkixman is bilbo. that can explain everything. and as far as anyone can actually know he cheated to get those wins. on the other hand he may have played fair. who knows? i don't like saying anything unless there is any proof b/c i don't like getting harrassed so i'll just shut up now :-X