Escape from the Cube

SSFSX17

"I don`t want leave then, I don`t even want enter next door" I answered to Acriku. "I just wonder, we have at least three door in this room, two not opened. It seems that there are many rooms like this, maybe in every we have such things like this skull."

I turn away and see that Babylon is going to dark room.

In the same time the door behind me openes. I notice that in the same moment when Babylon stood on the dark room floor, it can be connected cos when I wanted push it, nothing happened. I looking through it but I don`t go by them. I must see at first what is inside and don`t rush without thinking.

Its good know that this door are here, if we see trap we won`t cope with.

One of my ancestors tells me that the box is an old device created like The Voice by the Bene Gesserit to protect rooms or buildings. I know now how too turn it of and I turn it off. The room lights up.

The two people who were unconscious before are now able to wake up. Needless to say, that was one disturbing dream.

Now that the room is lit up, it is revealed to be part of a hall-way that leads straight outward from the door. There are frames through the hallway every 25 meters to note the separations of the cube rooms. Far in the distance, a group of humanoid figures covered completely in red robes can be seen, similar to those of the image in the dream-trance.

• 2 weeks later...