Whats the best to have?

Guild Maker

Well, that would depend on what you were facing. A mix of regular and elite Sardaukar can handle most things, and so can the Fremen if feydakin are included. Thirty Contaminators... umm, I can't quite see a use for that, sorry... that's just me.

The contaminators are very usefull in infantry wars. They multiply very fast when you attack with 30 at once. I have used them often on WOL infantry battles and always some managed to come close and kill the other units. Do not say it is impossible when you have never tried it! Sards are the most usefull in any fight.

The contaminators are very usefull in infantry wars. They multiplay very fast when you attack with 30 at once. Sards are the most usefull in any fight.

no, they are utterly useless in every situation, 30 contaminators are no match against some fremen snipers/mortar infantry/sardaukar, they suck even against normal snipers since all the units stated above are mass produced in infantry wars!, "they multiply quick" if they get the chance to get close.

It should be like that, however, contaminators are to easy to counter. The only way they can't be stopped is when you place them in an enemy base near the barracks, so units will be contaminated before they kill anything. But there are other units who would carry that job out as well or better.

well you shouldn't get that many contaminators.. you should let them do the multiplying.. not you. Your infantry should act as a distraction while the contaminators get close. And once they're there... they will change the game for you, as your forces will multiply while his forces will diminish

Someone challenge me to a BC inf war and use abt 95% tleilaxu contaminators while I can use any other infantry.

Very sad that you are using an excuse to avoid a skirmish 1 vs 1 infantry fight proving the use of contaminators. A handfull of contaminators will take over your complete army.