Who is Who in QM

Marcel71

Elite your game was so slow i quit cause it was boring. It laged to much.

Maybe u should do something about that then ::) i dont have a T1 but i dont lag.... maybe you should have told me you were lagging and then you could restart or something and play again.

WAIT!! who are you again? P1ckles? l3m0nz? c0c0nutz?? if i remember right youre c0c0nutz, right? if it was so laggy then why did u play until my rush whooped you ::)??

point is, qm is dead... 95% of the players are no good. Since i've been playing skirmish ive played players 1000x better than those left in qm...Now i try to play the best qm players left and they quit or something. G A Y

Elite your game was so slow i quit cause it was boring. It laged to much.

Maybe u should do something about that then ::) i dont have a T1 but i dont lag.... maybe you should have told me you were lagging and then you could restart or something and play again.

WAIT!! who are you again? P1ckles? l3m0nz? c0c0nutz?? if i remember right youre c0c0nutz, right? if it was so laggy then why did u play until my rush whooped you ::)??

point is, qm is dead... 95% of the players are no good. Since i've been playing skirmish ive played players 1000x better than those left in qm...Now i try to play the best qm players left and they quit or something. G A Y

ehm hadnt we the same prob LOL elite u rnt lagging but the game is really slow, the most 4player games i have are faster then the 2 player game we had ...

maybe u should put the videosetts down and the speed will be faster ...

u r dumb all my video setts are on low ok!!?? i have fucking dsl and i dont lag damnit. I can play fast games but some ppl lag or maybe OUR connection is bad... meaning that ME AND YOU BOTH dont have the most stable connection WITH EACHOTHER. Hell, Westwood is laggy also.

Hi, long time i've been here, didn't even play emperor for ages (summer somewhere). Just saw some old names back here,wondering if there are still games played here. A few days ago I was online and did't see a soul on the net :( .

Might play some games again later on... I was never with the top but I could manage well :D