Who is Who in QM

Marcel71

I just mean what nick they had last month, and what their nick is this month.

I mean Brennq always playes with Brennq, so we know who he is, but if a good player uses a new nick, we do not know who is playing with the new nick, now we know ;)

C0c0nutz = P1ckle (or at least they have the same ip)

Exactly ONLY the same IP. I have mine, my brother has his. c0c0nutz = me p1ckle = j3az (brother)

K already a multinicker, and whats ur nick this month, marcel??

Happy Marcel im already called a multi-nick cheater. Could you do me a favor? Everytime you know its me just dont put my name down cause i dont wanna take this trash every month.

No i didnt call u a cheater and neither did marcel, u did multinick even tho he may be ur bro.

But i dont think anyone cares cuz last month it was the same for me and brennq too (although my 2nd nick was a mate).

Marcel just puts down ipmatches and he's not calling anyone a cheater.

Nice avatar Nyar.

And I think that if the players aren't multinicking in the same month then you should respect their privacy and their reasons for using a new nickname. If they've got two this month then for sure throw in the ones from last month, but otherwise it's pretty stingy. It really ticked me off when someone blabbed my new nickname all over the boards...I got ducked like gunfire that month...

i was going to say that too but i was afraid of something getting ignited. people usually make a new name b/c they don't want to get ducked anymore. when you tell their names it defeats the purpose and then they might decide to make another nick, in which case we will accuse them of multi nicking.

There are enough people who don't change there nick which are good, like brennq squaxy sarlour etc..

I think it's kinda stupid to hide behind a nick that nobody knows. For example i know the playing style of Brennq, and i adjust myself to that. If i would play against somebody less good, i adjust myself to that too.

So it gives the people who change their nick everymonth a temporarely advantage to people who don't do that. So when L3m0nz is matched up with Brennq he knows it is him, but Brennq does not know it is mdk!!, kinda lame i think. Hiding behind a nick >:(

And for the N00bz playing qm, they don't come to the boards anyway, they just look at the qm ranking list, print out the first fifty players and duck them according to their feelings.

the point is tho, if you give out their new nick they won't have many people to play to get that high in the first place. if ppl see someone with a new nick you reported, they might avoid that person so he cannot get many points at all. it's not fair to them. if they aren't cheating you don't have to right to give out their secret. that's just the way i feel about it tho. if you truly think you're still benefiting the community they you go ahead.

the point is tho, if you give out their new nick they won't have many people to play to get that high in the first place. if ppl see someone with a new nick you reported, they might avoid that person so he cannot get many points at all. it's not fair to them. if they aren't cheating you don't have to right to give out their secret. that's just the way i feel about it tho. if you truly think you're still benefiting the community they you go ahead.

Yes i totaly agree... i aint to happy with what he did... i did not multinick in qm so why does he have to go and do a thing like this... >:(

i don't care if he told every1 i was ev4unit01. that's going to be my qm name. and my bcm name is ev4unit00. i could care less if he gave that out. but like i said, i felt bad for the people who made a new name to try to get up there in the first place.