The dune fans can take Star wars

The_Sadukar

After the airstrike succsesfully knocks out the enemy radar and weakens the foe we set off to the shore. Once there we quickly and stealthly move to the underground enterance. Once inside I radio our offshore HQ. "Ready your asault forces and be ready to leave after my next transmission. We are counting on you to provide heavy support to our attack as you on us to let you in." We make our way to the power grid talking light causulties on the way. We succsesfully manage to talk out the power with heavier causulties. I radio the HQ and tell them to launch now. Earthnuker radios that he has liberated the prisoners and requests backup to get the vehicles. We move out join our forces together capture the vehicles and I let in the rest of our forces to let his troops support our new vehicles. We then begin to clense the base of all SW fans.

• 2 weeks later...

Meanwhile in Muad'Dibs palace

Burseg Philip bows before Muad'dib "My lord I have been sent by a small group of your loyal subjects, who are under attack by a terror thar has no name, and we need help, your help...." "as good as done "Thank you mY

I'm back :)!

Earthnuker walks into the op centre and activates tactical overvieuw. Over the past few days thousends of new troops landed on the surface of the Earth. Many of them were veterans, and their loyalty unquestionable. Yet he is still woried.

Intelligence reports that a sizable number of Star Wars dropships are headed to Earth, and they are predicted to be here in three days. He, Usul and The_Sardaukar have been busy for 2 days preparing for an all-out invasion.

Earthnuker orders a guard to get him some coffee- he hasn't slept since the report came in.

After checking the reports that came in that day he concludes that everything is set. Troops across the whole will hold up in more defendable locations where terrain allows it and mobile turret installations are in place everywhere. He takes a deep breath.

"I'd better go to sleep" he says to himself. Everything is ready and there are still 2 days till the dropships are here, so why not sleep? He drinks his coffee and heads for his quarters.

In the middle of the night he wakes up. It's the alarm. He quickly puts on his clothes and heads for the op-centre. Military personel runs through the quarters in all directions.

He walks into the op-centre. Usul and The_Sardaukar are already there, along with some advisors and strategists.

"What's going on?" he asks.

Usul: "The dropships arived earlier then anticipated. They are entering the atmosphere now. In less then 5 minutes the first ones will set on the ground."

The_Sardaukar: "We've warned all our facilities across the Earth and are preparing for the attack. Everything is prepared but we still are outnumbered three to one."

Earthnuker listens and then says: "Well, then this is it. We have competent leaders stationed in every base, so we have to focus on our own base here. How many of the dropships are headed here?"

The_Sardaukar: "4 dropships appear to be preparing to land just outside our outer perimiter. Each dropship is capable of housing approximately 1,200 men."

Usul: "We have 1,100 men stationed here, but all defenses are in place."

Usul looks at a display besides him.

"Three minutes left before those dropships touch down."

"Activate the 40k reinforcement plan" I say to a nearby aide "we need reinforcements. Earthnuker and The_Sardukar look puzzled so I explain that I have found some Space Marines and Imperial Guard dropships that got lost in the warp and ended up here accidently. They have agreed to help us defend Earth but will not get here for another 24 hours.

(OCC the above will probably not be understood unless you know anything about Warhammer 40k).

We must hold out till then I suggest a gurrilla campagin until numbers are in our favour. We must launch our Ornithopters now they may be able to take out at least one dropship before its to late.

I know a bit about 40k.The_Sardaukar dance a littel dance of joy while he shouts "Yes, now I can meet my equals the avesome Ultramarines, and i surgesst thet we relacate our base to Sibiria, no body would look for it there." Earthnuker and Usul agrees

Space Marine chapters coming are Ultramarines and Space Wolves. Imperial Guard deathworlds coming are Catachan and Vallhallan. I have redirected them to land in Siberia I suggest we set the defences to automatic evac this base now using the underground once out set of the demo charges killing the first wave of attackers. We should call our best troops to leave with us. I choose my gurrila fighters, Sardukar takes his Sardukar and Earthnuker takes? We can't get all our regular troops out though we will have to leave them here to cover our retreat. Set all underground exits to close in ten minutes, hopefully the defenders can hold the enemy for that long.

I take my own platoo, consistant of elite marines. There are several former Soviet bases in Siberia that would be ideal as a new temporary HQ. I'll plot a course to one of them.

Earthnuker: "The only possible escape route that would not alert the enemy would be the sewer underneath our base, and from there to our secret airport 10 kilometres from here. So prepare for a swim."

Usul and The_Sardaukar agree, but not with a lot of enthousiasm.

5 minutes later the troops enter the sewer system and make their way to the airport.

Just as The Dune fans and 40k forces arrive at the Airprot a massive storm tropper force arrives The_Sardaukar yells to Earthnuker "get our men out of here, i will hold them off as long as i can" the dune fans make their escape while The_Sardaukar/ Burseg Philipholds off the storm troops. Just as the aricraft escapes Earthnuker see how 150 storm troops finealy overprower and kills The_Sardaukar.

Simultaneously, an ixian spy craft sweeps overhead at high altitude, taking high quality, high definition reconnaisance photos for later analysis.

(Sorry, I haven't visited this thread for ages, and I couldn't be bothered reading the rest of the stuff to catch up.)

(OOC ok, this is weird however I will do as you say)

My force have deployed in the standered ambush formation in a forest where the patrol is believed to pass through. I radio Earthnuker "Contact, Enemy forces are headed this way we are dealing with one of there patrols aim believed reconasiance. Set defenses to Bicini Black (thats red alert if you don't know military terminology)." As the patrol advances towards us I see it is small only 6 men. They are garding a women between them keeping her in chains. As they pass us I give the signal, the detination of a string of clamore mines. This kills the three at the head, the other three are taken out by our SA80's and the girl is rescued. Again I radio Earthnuker "Enemy hostage freed and patrol destroyed, we are returning to base. Larger enemy force is close by ETA is 2 days from what we have picked up as they have temporely halted unsure of the direction."

Faden (Jack, a big fan of Dune) finds him self surrounded by hundreds of thousands of the dreaded PIT DROIDS . They slowly march towrds him, some tripping overq themselves others hitting the fellow PIT DROIDS with wrenches and others burning each other with blow tourches.

Faden: "NO...NO, this can't be happening...I've been a good Dune fan...I've never read or even seen any of ths Star Warz {/I] stuff."

He fires his laser gun, no effect, the laser simply reflects off the shiny surface of the PIT DROIDS . As they close on him he gets out his last resort, a M203 Saw assult rifle, he fires into the crowd of PIT DROIDS but it has noe effect.

They reach him and clumsly dismantal him :P

The strange voice speaks to Usul once more "Usul, that woman you rescued is Lady Jessica now you see why she must not die"

Usul "I see, who are you anyway"

The Voice "I am your farther"

Usul "NNNOOOOOO"

The voice "no just kidding, I am The_Sardaukars ghost"

Usul "oh that explians a lot"

meanwhile outside the dune fan main base

Luke Skywalker is standing and talking to a ghostly being "but The_Sardaukar me and my Jedi ant to join your forces, we have realised that G. Lukas is a raving madman" "ok Luke i will talk whit Usul"

A strange voice appers in Scytales head "In the name of J. R. R. Tolking and Frank Herbert strike now, now the SW fans are in disarry their elite troops have just joined us, so now you will strike them behind their lines"

With our new allies victory seems certain however there is much to be done. I accept Luke Skywalker as an ally and suggest he leads a platoon for us. The Lady Jessica has been sent back to Dune to Muad'Dib as a thank you for his help. The Ultramarines have begun there crusade and are bushing back the SW fans elsewhere in the world. Here in Siberia the Space Wolves are helping to defend our main base where much of the conflict is currently happening. Using what recon we got from patrols and the Ixians me and Earthnuker plan our stratagy.

"I suggest that we hold out here but we take a small elite force of Space Wolves Scouts and our rangers to capture there supplies heading in here. Then we can take out this small refuling base here to keep back there armour and artilery. Accourding to locals there is a Soviet underground system close to this base which surfaces about 2 miles north of here. If we use this then we can escape undetected."

I ask Earthnuker for his opinion and ideas.

In germany and france black templar and dark angles purge the land of sw troops with the might of the flamer and bolter but then a mass of genestealers,4 armed monters capable of taking out a terminator with ease, counter them with the help of jedi when will the lotr help?