Single player challenge!

emprworm

the settings:

8 Player

Fisher Plain

Level: Hard

All 7 computer Players are Competent - any house you choose

All 8 players will have fremen + sard subhouses (including YOU)

SW ON (preferrably)

low economy. not going to be easy

it says everything but the starting money ;). i started doing it last night and i think i wouldve beaten both your scores, but i crashed and now i gotta start over again :'(

10K settz. All computer opponents must be competent on hard level. Everyone including you plays with fremen and sard subhouses.

Reason? If the computer plays IX, he is a total idiot. he makes duper tanks at 1500 each and will use them to attack- he wont even dupe with them. LOL. If the computer has guild, he will make a bunch of guildmakers. We want the computer to be as hard as possible so fremen, sards are good.

The reason why you cant have guild, IX, or Tileaxu is obvious. You can just make 1 leech and get 50 more, or 10 guild tanks and win with just those, or 10 dupers and win with just those.

i tried to beat brennq's score, but i failed! :(

you wont believe what happnened! I would have beaten brennq, but the game turned into a stalemate. At the very end of the game, after I killed the last base (and my base destroyed), I had several kobra and laser tanks (bout 5 of each). I thought I was going to see

ordos

most players were either ordos or atr qm setts hard

25k!!!!

i dont have a screeny but i dont say this stuff with out the full truth of myself

i rushed both near by enemys with about 20 gas and 5 dustis

killed them both and damaged pretty hard the 3rd and killing all of the refs and facs of the 4th with re supporting my attacks with gas and dustis and some freman all of that was 15k i killed all of them but that last idiot at the end of the map he took me the extra 10k-15k so take the score 2 about 30k just 2 make it easier for you