A Simple Favor...

GhostHunter

Hi Everyone :),

I am shutting down my Emperor site this weekend, not enough visitors and I don't add or change it. So if ya could just go to http://www.geocities.com/thebestgunner/Emperor.html and help me out, I wanna get a visitor count of 2,000 before I shut it down, plus ya can search anything for emp on it ;). So if you could please just help me out, thanks.

-Vil

don't shut it down. it looks realy nice... just make increase your tekst size a bit cuz it looks kinda small in my resolution ;).. and why do you only use half the page? you should not work with a number of pixels, but with a percentage... works better when people use different resolutions

But there's actually a whole lot of information on this site... don't take it offline

ok. go to www.songwave.com/dune and scroll to master index. your site is now linked.

i guess that means you have to keep it up, else you make my site look bad.

;D

:P :P :) kickass ;) yeah Atreides_Legend aka VigilVirus aka whatever... there's no way back now ;)