I might be away for a little while.

exatreide

Ex, I'm so sorry... I know how you feel...

I don't know how close you and your grandfather were, but my own grandfather was the person I loved most in the world, and I never felt sadness and despair greater than when he died last year.

May they both rest in peace.

I will pray for your grandfather, Ex.

I'm really sorry Ex. I haven't experienced much death in my family but many of closest family is near death. Before something like that happens you cant imagine what it would be like. I'm sorry that anyone has to know, and I hope you can be as content as possible while your gone.

That was untactful and insensitive of Ix, and Ex can take some liberties under the circumstances. But Ix didn't mean any offence.

Thank you all, we buried him yesterday. it was quite sad. The masonics had a cerimony for him. then we had the rabbi do a funeral . I was a paul bearer. He was buried in the family plot near here.

on the funeral we all sort of did a egyption thing. Put something in the casket that ment something.

I put in a napkin from dairy queen. Since from second to 4th grade he would take me to dairy queen every day after school. Untill he got his licene taken away.

it was a very sad day. :'(

I put two in actully.

one for him to keep and the other for him to pick things up with. He was alwas a perfectionist in life. Towards the end he would have to make sure there were no bits of paper left on the floor. He would alwas have a napkin to pick things up with. Even when he didnt know nearly anyone he continued to do this.

So he has two napkins. :)

Majority of the soldiers from the German Nazi Party actually didn't want to fight in the war,its just that they were forced :(

ordos is just like Nazi,they use gas weapons,they don't want to fight[desert the army],and have hi-tech technologies[like tanks VS horsemen of poland]

Don't defend them! They were not forced. They could have stopped anytime they wanted to, IF THEY CARED! Nazi propagana convinced them that the Jewish people (MY PEOPLE!) were stealing everything from them. The Nazis focused around the ocult, they had an overt superiority complex,