y isnt ordos in the dune series movies

lowzeewee

I for one am interested in know any knew nicks of bilbo. We know most of his older ones and if he is makeing newer ones I'd like to know who to aviod.... wait what am I talking about?! I have my Generals beta test disk... wtf am I doing here.... ;)

*The disk is shot down by a GLA stinger site. Imediatly after an anger mob with AK-47's decends rogue's house. "AK-47's for everyone!!"

Then a GLA worker is moved in... "Ow... I have no shoes."

Ordered to build a exit of the existing under ground tunnels. "Ok, ok, I'll do it... can I have a box of juice?"

*The disk is shot down by a GLA stinger site. Imediatly after an anger mob with AK-47's decends rogue's house. "AK-47's for everyone!!"

Then a GLA worker is moved in... "Ow... I have no shoes."

Ordered to build a exit of the existing under ground tunnels. "Ok, ok, I'll do it... can I have a box of juice?"

lol. i can't continue this otherwise people will get mad at the fan fic. i don't see why ppl hate it. i think it is funny.

Can you post that piece that guy wrote in the Dune Encyclopedia? Because I'm curious about what he did, did he only made the name, or did he wrote an entire history.

Is the Encyclopedia elder then 10 years? (Dune II is 10 years old)

ordos was not created by frank herbert and has no part in the official books or films.

it was just created to make it a twist to RTS-WW, having 3 sides instead of 2 sides like TS and RA,RA2

well possibly yes but it was created in the encyclopedia before dune 2 was released or developed.

I think he made their history and ethos etc too, Timenn, and yes its older than 10 years methinks.

Well, Did WW atleast go according to the minimal writing on Ordos in the encyclopeadia or did they just take the name and make up the rest?

Well. they took some of the units from dune2000 and got some of the ideas from dune2000 The fremen are on dune2000.

the deviator,devastator[tank then] and the sonic tank are all frm dune2000

Yep.

Units that where added where units like

Moongoose Lasertank Assult tank <i'm probbly wrong on assult tank if so then i'm preety sure ever house has it.> Sniper Gas infantry Gas turrent.

I could go on and on.