Need help at Smugglers Camp

Fremen

Hi

Back after a very very long break ;D The reason........ need help fighting the smuggler leader 'Dissid' :-[

After finally getting past the laser-bot, kicking my ass in the trapped room in the previous level >:( I am now half way past the Smugglers Camp mission. I'm at the last level where I have to fight Dissid. This level is the most annoying not to mention the longest in the game. Good thing there is a in-game save point when you drop into the whole.

Anyway.. I tried using my kryst and stabbing at his shield, but the darn smuggler is fast and he's got a impressive gun which fires randomly unlike anything I've got on me at the time. But since using the laser blows his shield I have to disable his shield using only the knife. I was on full health but its hard to fight him with his agility and the camera angle playing hell >:(

Does anybody know any strategies I can use to beat this sucker ??? :'(

I need urgent help...... please :'(

It's pretty damn hard running after him and replenishing health at the same time :(

How many times do I have to stab him to bring his shield down? Can't hold on long enough to do it when he keeps blasting me at point-blank range with his weapon >:(

Hi

I just found out something freakin unbelievable. The in-game save point in the Smugglers Camp mission goes back to the beggining when I exit the game :O

I can't believe this >:( This means I have to stay in the game and complete the entire level.

Anyway, thats not what I wanted to talk about. When I stabbed 'Dissid' once with the kryst, his shield shimmered. Does this mean I can fire my weapon at him after. Should I use the projectile pistol or the lasergun? I lost the mission twice trying to keep stabbing him even after his shield shimmered.

So.. you guys are pretty sure that after I stab Dissid once and his shiled shimmers, then its down?

Bcoz I don't wanna be blasting him and not to mention myself into smitherines ;D

Another thing I noticed is that the voice does not work on Dissid :( I was so foolish to keep on trying to stab him even after his shield shimmered.

Thanks 4 da tactics guys ;) will see how i go ahead.

• 3 weeks later...

I cant believe this :O

all you do is pick up the still suit on the left in the corner and the projectile pistol in the right corner. then take one step onto the steps, dissid immediately appears behind you and starts talking crap at you. immediately go into the left corner where you picked up the 15 pistol rounds and wait behind the pillar, making sure you can see dissid but he cant see you, he will run over to where you are, let him have a quik glimpse of you then run around the pillarso he cant see you, once he has fired his rounds into the pillar, trying to hit you, go around a stab the shield once with the krys knife. his shield is destroyed, so now use the projectile pistol, cuz it has more power. dont just wait for him to run around and shoot you though, if you start shooting at him right away he will go into right hand corner and try to hide, he just sits there while you are shooting him, no worries man.

then to finish the level, you put in the code that you found in the center tent with the still suit, and put in into the machine, the cage lifts up and out comes chani, I would first get the armor piercing rifles, suck somee h2o and get your health up, if you need it and run out with chani, in the first camp site you come to you only have to kill two men, with the ap rifle that is six shots. in the second camp site there are seven men, you only have to kill three or four, who ever is shooting at chani, then you run through the cave on the opposite side, where you got the messege "objective complete" for entering the central camp, then you have to run about halfway up that tunnel and the mission ends, you see the imposter khalou and you get picked up bo stilgar in the orni.

the next level is on that will test your patience.

yo can only move inces at a time and only when the hunter seeker is not aimed at you, finally when you reach the laser you shoot it once and it explodes ending that mission,

the next mission is fighting khalou, the imposter.

there are many laserguns around the sietch, carefull khalou likes to hide around corners so use your ability to see but not be seen.

I didnt go through the whole game dude. I tried the level with the hunter seeker who knows how many times before I realized that you cant run away from it and that you have to go stinkin slow. Khalou killed me once and the next time I played i decided That If I were to beat him I needed more ammo.