With regards 2 Infantry war

lowzeewee

Basically, Atreides, train lots of snipers + Sard barracks with sards. And Fremen snipers.

Wat u said abt Atr is exactly wat i will do.but i normally dont train sardaukar @ all but still win.Y?Bcoz when ever I bring sard mixed with fremen.only the fremen seem able 2 target the enemy though most sard r in front.The enemy snipers n fremen warriors would haf killed the sard b4 the sard could even take a shot @ the enemy bcoz they haf short-range

IMO, the best combination would be Ordos, with Fremen and Sardaukar. Chemical Troopers own light infantry, and Mortar Infantry own Snipers. Fremen Warriors kill enemy Fremen Warriors and Fedaykins, and Sardaukar are a nice compliment to the mix, although they can be expensive.

What troops should I keep training non-stop (other than fremen?)

I say you should keep training ALL your troops non stop. Unless your money drops below 1000, keep making everything non-stop. When I play infantry war, I usually keep training a mix of Chemical Troopers, Mortar Infantry, Fremen Warriors, and Sardaukar Regulars non stop.

OK.I will provide more info now.IF i m playing an inf war with sum1 else 1 on 1,which house shld i take?Wat troops shld i keep training non-stop[other than fremen]

Morter infantry, ordos owns with infantry wars.

Make morter infantry non-stop and you're most likely to win, the only thing that could beat you then is an other large group of morter infantry men, or an worm if ur on sand ;)

Morter infantry, ordos owns with infantry wars.

Make morter infantry non-stop and you're most likely to win, the only thing that could beat you then is an other large group of morter infantry men, or an worm if ur on sand ;)

I didn't say to make mortar-infantry only. Combined with fremen warriors and scouts they are almost unbeatable.