With regards 2 Infantry war

lowzeewee

Ok Ordos,

Chem guys will just OVER RUN everything, snipers first round yeah, then its like a chain machine gun vs a Revolutionary war rifle, whos gonna win :P? And morters do awsome damage, plus with troopers and chems, plus the gas turrets might I add. One thing, ya want Sard and Fremen, hell I would want a contaminator replacing my heavy machine gun insane mofo ;).

Ok Ordos,

Chem guys will just OVER RUN everything, snipers first round yeah, then its like a chain machine gun vs a Revolutionary war rifle, whos gonna win :P? And morters do awsome damage, plus with troopers and chems, plus the gas turrets might I add. One thing, ya want Sard and Fremen, hell I would want a contaminator replacing my heavy machine gun insane mofo ;).

Are contaminators that good in infantry war?I use 50 fremen warriors and killed about over a 100 of those contaminators

no no no, guild makers ARE vehicles, don't trust the manual because it provides false information "the missile tank has medium armour" "the buzsaw is heavily armoured" "the AA trooper has more armour then the trooper" all wrong, "the guild makers are the infantry units of the guild" i think the EBFD makers found it a bit overpowered having such an strong "infantry unit".

timenh: yes mortar infantry rule in infantry wars combined with scouts and snipers.

Hmm, I thought they can't be leeched

And talking about contaminators. When I played infantery wars with computer (and they do attack with alot of infantery :)), I could easily turn that army into contaminators when I started with only 25!

guild makers are practically vehicles. They take the deviator gas like a vehicle, they can be repaired like a vehicle, they can be leeched like a vehicle, and they cant use infantry rock.

They ARE a vehicle. Hence, they are built on the vehicle tab.

guild makers are practically vehicles. They take the deviator gas like a vehicle, they can be repaired like a vehicle, they can be leeched like a vehicle, and they cant use infantry rock.

They ARE a vehicle. Hence, they are built on the vehicle tab.

I know that they are like a vehicle in almost every way, if not every way. But they were supposed to be the "guild's infantry" Not that i trust the manual(it has a lot of errors), but general references were usually true, such as the NIAB could teleport, harkonnen engineer has a gun, etc.

It said that the maker could not use infantry rock, in order to do this they had to make it have vehicle characteristics.