Cats

guusr5644

cats scare the jebus outta me. once, when i was younger, i went to my aunt's house for christmas. They have a cat, and i USED to think it was cute. Then, i looked at it once and his eyes reflected the light and it really freaked me out. cats just scare me. dogs are so much cuter and so much more loveable. cats always think they are better than you but dogs are like your friend.

LOL, if only you guys knew how girly some of you sound.

"They're sooo cute!"

But they are.

The cat I live with right now, who's name is Mister, has some annoying tendancies, like yowling at 3 o'clock in the morning to be let out, But there's nothing better than having him sit in my lap and purr, while he digs his claws into my legs and wipes snot on my hands.

LOL, if only you guys knew how girly some of you sound.

"They're sooo cute!"

he's right you know. i'm startin to get worried about you all ;)

next thing you know you'll be playing EBFD and all of a sudden you'll say, "OMG, is that...a WORM!! ECK! GET IT AWAY!" ;)

Yea, I like cats (dogs also). The cat I got intimidates the younger dog. It's kinda funny. She doesn't even have front claws but she puts up an attitude with dogs and actually scares him (with hissing and all). I've seen him chase after a ball until the ball goes near the cat...then he slowly turns away...lol.

I admire the boldness of the cat. At the same time, its pretty cool to see them go after bugs and what not.

And the dog can start barking when I'm sleeping and that really pisses me off. The cat has never done that :)

I just love cats! They are so sweet, and adorable, and bloody annoying... Still, our cat (we used to have more than one, f****** bloody more evil swearwords than I know A96! (That's a road... you get the idea)) makes up for getting fur and pee everywhere by being very cute and hunting now and then. She's caught several rabbits, countless voles, mice, shrews, etc; once she even got a mole and that's difficult to do.

Once of the great pleasures in life is to lounge like a cat in front of a log fire with nothing to do at all. With a cat so you can tickle their tummy of course.

At my place we got 2 cats. One is kinda fat and lazy (I still like him though ;D ) and the other is hyperactive and brings in all kinds of dead animals. The hyperactive is much smaller then the lazy one but they don't get along well and the lazy one is scared of the other :D