How is the Church doing?

TMA_1

Edric, you can think whatever you want, but it is the truth. You can ask scholars at your disposal, ask them did Jesus teach Pharisaic Judaism. Of course every scholar has his/her own opinion, and history is hard to prove beyond that of even a couple years with insufficient evidence, but believe what you want. If you want to believe that Jesus taught his own teachings, different than any Judaism teachings, that he really did perform supernatural miracles, that he really died and was resurrected, that he is The Son of God, that he Is God, I won't stop you. And the beat goes on...

Heh, because you admit it is all a matter of faith you are such a big guy now? Is that what you needed in your life? To have someone you are superior to?

How could I not be putting faith into my beliefs? The thing is edric, I don't have to admit it. It's already implied. I "believe" it to be the truth. I have "faith" that it is correct. Was that so hard?