The Fight For Survival

GhostHunter

The screen pops up at the exact moment that Vilera and Hyltz leave the room to head for the command station. The message is not received and no answer is given. The two worlds appear on the brink of unrest as Lord Vilera addresses his public.

"My loyal citizens of Vilera Centra and scientists and military personnel of Vilera Mino. I have received disturbing news that House Atretus is on the verge of war with us on the accusations of a false attack. I will not sacrifice my soldiers or put my people at risk for a battle I do not feel we could win. Therefore, I have issued a 3205 for all citizens and military personnel. All shuttles are to rendevous with the Gogalus by Vilera Mino. We will then head for Sector 33-Q. I am not certain if we may ever be able to return to our dear planet, but I pray for the safety of every man, woman, and child. I wish you all luck."

Galen Corrino was furious. He has just been talking about how peaceful things are and seemed he had another conflict on his hands. Galen sent an instant holographic message to the commander of the Atretian fleet Thutik:

"This is your Emperor speaking. I order you to cancel the attack until further investigation has been completed. I repeat, cancel the attack now!"

Lord Vilera consults a few of his closest advisors in a closed meeting. Their ship is being ready to depart as they discuss the matter at hand. A voice comes on over the intercom, "Sir, we have a transmission here from House Corrino. It pertains to the matter at hand. I believe you should answer, sir."

Vilera rises from his chair and walks to the exit of the small conference room. As he opens to door he is blockaded by men yelling in his face. "What is it?!"

"Sir, one of our recon sats have located Luxor...He's...on Tuak, sir. We believe he may be working with the Atretus."

"Are you insane? The Atretus are the ones who were attacked in the first place. Are you telling me they forged the whole thing to destroy us?"

"Well, there is also the possibility he is working alone. Which means that if he is, he will likely attempt to attack the Atretus again. They will see this as a further declaration of war and will advance and pursue us to the ends of the universe. Sir, we must inform the Atretus."

"I'll inform them of this. But it will take some time before they will receive the message so we must flee for now."

Vilera walked up to the communication relay and sat in front of a monitor. He tapped a few keys and wrote his message personally informing of the treachery.

"No one responds, proceed with the full scale invasion of the planet." The forces loomed over and the ships deployed running down into the automosphere of the planet, a war had begun.

Btw Vigil, I would stop this if the message was instant but the first message to Johnson wont even be recieved for another 3 days...

The shis decended upon the automosphere. The sudden thud thundered thrughout the land as the first wave of infantry came out fully amored. More ships came down and tanks and buggies with machine guns were released. Planes flew over everything and the forces prepared for assualt.

Meanwhile in space:

The fleet got ready from a bambardment from the skies.

The Bene Gesserit had suffered greatly recently. Their vast number had been reduced to only two planets. Wallach IX and Chapterhouse (Yes, I know Chapterhouse was called something else but it sounds good, ok?). They watched, and waited, and saw an oppertunity.

(I'm completely confused, so I'll just do my best.)

Message from Chapterhouse to Emperor Corrino;

Turn this to your advantage, Emperor. A deserted planet is always ripe for conquest. We shall aid you if we can.

"He WHAT?!??!?!?!" Outrage shuck the castle as the advisors learned of Thutiks trechery, "Get me Alpha team now dammit!" yelled one of the advisors."Sir....He took them...." The General was shocked, "Omega? Charlie? Seal team?" The advisor shook his head sadly. "Well what fucking special ops team do we have left?" The advisor looked over his notes....."Um sir we do have team Beta....." the General gave a long stare...."But those are the ones trained better then the Sardukar, theres to few and there to valuable...." the advisor looked dissappioned. "We have no other chioce sir", the General breathed in "Find get me Beta team at once...." "Yes Sir", the man departed.