Nemesis

TMA_1

Finaly Nemisis shall soon arrive, and we can kill off some of Next Generation's cast!

Now let's take a look here:

Dune-came first (1960's)

Star Trek-Came next (1960s)

Star Wars- A rip-off of Dune and Star Trek that came out later than the other two.

AS long as they don't delay the release here untill January like they did with Bond 20 >:(

*spoiler*

Think it'll be nice to have a film where the Romulans have a dominating role. It has been a long time sinds they where in any of the episodes.

[ btw. Timenn .. .if we like to see James Bond 20 we could alsways go to the UK. It seems our country is one of the few that is delaying it into next years for those reasons. Think I'll be waiting patiently untill January myslef. Unless the run it in Amtwerpen or Brussles before the end of the year. ]

The one thing I heard is that Data is killed. But Star Wars was a rip off of Star Trek and Dune. We call George Lucas a genius, but he got most of it from those two. And all the names are just generic words. Wedge, Skywalker (duh), Antilles, Tycho, and the name of nearly every planet is from a star or something on a map. I'm not complaining though, Star Wars was great, despite it's shortcomings, but it was a bit of a rip-off.

I was speaking to GoldEagle, sorry I didn't make that obvious.

I just think Star Wars is nothing compared to Star Trek, and to believe anything different is...well, and there's where it could be offensive ;)

I guess we should start a thread, Star Wars or Star Trek ;)

Hopefully they'll kill Wesley, he's about the only character I absolutely hate. ;)

exactly. I cant wait for the romulans to play a good part in startrek. They are my favorite race. I havent seen them kick ass since TNG

Come on don't you think they were great in DS9? I mean really, getting to see joint Romulan/Federation/and Klingon Fleets blow stuff up and get blown up themselves is awesome. Especially the part in the finale when the Romulan lines were collapsing and Sisko wanted to help them and ended up getting all those Jem' Hadar and Breen ships on his tail. Everything looked hopeless, and then this kick@ss Romulan Fleet decloaked! The Romulan lines weren't really collapsing, they were just being themselves, craftily forming a trap!

Okay...I admit, DS9 being the only thing where they did an actual War, did make me a little biased in its favor.

I forgot about that Ordos and dude that was awesome.lol the big three baby.lol Personally my favorite Star Trek series was the original series. Pretty strange but I love them best. My dad is the ultimate star trek fan and I grew up with him. He has read all the books and everything. After a few books, the publishers wanted them to keep accurate to the history of Star Trek. They still made big mistakes like when World War 3 happened and how it mixed with the eugenics wars and all, but they did pretty well and darn star trek is great.lol

yes... though there are many many many parts of physics broken in Star Trek, star wars is just as bad. In my opinion its a lot worse. Also its not fantasy. It just has been proclaimed as an epic so thats what people believe. I think its great though. Not just an amazing masterpiece.