LOTR RPG

VigilVirus

I'm sure most of you have watched or read LOTR. This a roleplaying thread for Lord of the rings. Choose one of the good or evil characters in the book and roleplay his/her adventure. First we have to get enough to start out the team.

I will be Sauron and will be able to control the forces of darkness.

Possible character choices:

Frodo, Sam, Legolas, Gimli, Aragorn, Boromir, Saruman, Gandalf, Radagast, Gollum etc.

Yes, let us start. I will start out the beginning.

After hundreds of years of silence, the Ring has returned. Sauron, The Dark Lord, concentrated all his power into retrieving it once again and spreading the evil of his former master Melkor throughout the lands.

"Shire! Bagginssssss!" - were the last words of the Dark Lord as he sent his Nine Riders to capture the one known as Baggins.

The Company has already set out. Pippin, Frodo, Legolas, Aragorn, Gandalf and Boromir exited Shire and set out for Rivendell. (Not correct, but I did it so that all good players would be together).

let me guess, Nav will be the evil Sauron and Gob will be the noble Elrond? lol. i can see it all.

The position of Sauron will be played by me :) Mwahahaha.. haha . .haha. . . ha

kick ass. i thought you would narrate hte bad guys as nav and elrond as gob. kick ASS. i'm changing then. i want to be ALL the RINGWRAITHS!!!! CAN I? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

maybe you can be all the goblins, etc. etc. i want to be the ringwraiths tho. those things are friggin awesome. i can even make a shriek. well, actually, no. i can't. but i'll write *scratch your finger nails on a chalkboard* or something. long live the Nazgul.