November BC IP Matches FINAL

Marcel71

lol, i'd actually enjoy seeing someone do that alone. it'd be funny. seeing as how most ppl have the computers in diferent rooms, they would have to run back and forth to deploy the mcv and build units. and then to attack, he'd have to move his forces to attack, then move his forces to defend. it'd be like some kind of comedy.

LOL i know mano and he never cheats.

When a guy cheat it's for to win points

So it's ridiculous cuz [rad] and [system first] have no points or very little ;D

Marcel71 i hope if u find urself with other nick and same IP u post ur name in fed2k lol

who could accuse brennq of cheating???

who spend his time to look all the games' stats??

who could talking about interesting things about emperor instead of post stupid message in this forum??

most of the players don't know how really works a network!!

how westwood obtain the IP address of the players...

i've some time the addres 0.0.0.xxx too!!

we know who cheat!

so don't look too much the stats !

now i can't play qm , i always have wash games.....

and my computer freeze everytime!

i try to play qm this month and i freeze vs JAIRA...so i dc! so i'm a cheater??

i freeze at the beginning of the game, noone has the advantage!

but the game don't count...ouff (for him i mean!)

everyone could have pb with his connexion!

or his computer!

the IP address that westwood show i ve is not the same of my provider!!!!for example!

u could sniff the ip address u ll know nothing!!

so don't spend ur time..

and stop accusing everybody of cheating, cause u 've find a freeware who seems to sniff ip address.!!

the only thing u ll do it's that the man ll say: "u think i'm a cheater?? OK! now u ll say that for something!"

i m not a guy who ve i 've used to say stupid things and i'm not use to "baisser ma culotte" u ll translate if u want , IPMANO is a friend and he told me he's not cheat , i believe him!!so u think what u want!

perhaps some IP players have cheated i don't know all the IP players , but thos who i know don't do it!

and another thing...

i was victim by a lot of dc cheating, duking etc etc etc when i play qm or bc and

since i can't play ranking games..i play only skirmish i've NO PB!!! Some dc happened but rarely...and when they happened they are never when u are in the opposite base with 4 minos!!

STRANGE??? NO???

see u

i have a question. if multi nicking is wrong and illegal, then why does WW allow 4 names per e-mail address? i could understand if you had a brother or somethign and he wanted a name too, but wouldn't that person probably have a diferent e-mail address? if it's illegal, then why would WW give you the oppurtunity to do it?

also, these are the rules direct from Westwood.

id clan gameid ip

197 ipmano [independent players] 93507693 151.182.18X.XXX

255 slade747 [system first] 93385833 151.182.18X.XXX

256 ipmano [independent players] 93385833 151.182.18X.XXX

257 ipmano [independent players] 93378393 151.182.18X.XXX

258 casey2108 [rad] 93378393 151.182.18X.XXX

174 ipmano [independent players] 93411008 151.182.18X.XXX

260 ipmano [independent players] 93377607 151.182.18X.XXX

261 ipmano [independent players] 93195789 151.182.18X.XXX

320 casey2108 [rad] 93382927 151.182.18X.XXX

do u see the end of the address??

it could be 151.182.182.2 or 151.182.182.156 or ......................

u know what is an IP address??

the xxxxx means nothing........

actually the '.XX.XXX' is the first part of the IP address WOL reverses them.

Doc & Gob explanned this all before and we all agreed anyone with brothers or sisters or cousins or aunts that wanna try the game play only skirmish games cause if there is a repeat IP under any nicks then they will be removed from the tourny list that month.

So your brother wants to play, make him a nick and restirct him to skirmishes only. There is no need for lil johhny to play in a BCM unless hes helping you fudder up the ladders.

Cause if not then I'm sure you wont mind if I let my two brothers play BC's under new nicks each time they come over ::)

oh and my lil cousins and hey I might even let my 5 year old son have a go at it... Im sure he can beat some of you ;)

as you can see, it says it IS illegal to play against your other names to boost points, BUT it is not technically illegal to, A) use a diferent nick to push down other ppl's nicks, and B) play against a friend's "alter ego" to boost a clan

i'm not saying that either of these should be allowed in any way. i'm just saying isn't it odd that they are technically allowed? the people at WW must've been partying with DJ when they made those rules. lol

Read the rules better:

as you can see, it says it IS illegal to play against your other names to boost points, BUT it is not technically illegal to, A) use a diferent nick to push down other ppl's nicks, and B) play against a friend's "alter ego" to boost a clan

i'm not saying that either of these should be allowed in any way. i'm just saying isn't it odd that they are technically allowed? the people at WW must've been partying with DJ when they made those rules. lol

Read the rules better:

• Any individual using multiple accounts for tournament play on one title during any one tournament month to elevate individual ranks is disqualified

It means u are only allowed to have ONE nick for the tournament EACH month!!

That not true it says youcannot use one if your own logins to elevate an other one of your logins... if youread CAREFULLY :-

• 2 weeks later...