November BC IP Matches FINAL

Marcel71

FINAL LIST NOVEMBER:

Matching IP: 10.10.12X.XXX

Clan: br1ckt0p [*snatch*] = dleph [dleph will rule you] = lordchtr [cheating mother f*ck*rs] =

Matching IP: 106.216.5X.XXX

Clan: avroman15 [london] = pursute [a.w.p] =

Matching IP: 112.75.13X.XXX

Clan: frostypig [paranoid incredible gansters] = mant0us [take heed] = pr0m3thuz [we stand al0ne] =

Matching IP: 12.26.23X.XXX

Clan: brimmst4r [skum juniors] = s3ntinal [*skum*] =

Matching IP: 135.153.14X.XXX

Clan: kotolo [urameshi] = rotaset3 [esquadroes urbanos ] =

Matching IP: 137.15.12X.XXX

Clan: dleph [dleph will rule you] = lordchtr [cheating mother f*ck*rs] =

Matching IP: 139.66.17X.XXX

Clan: darksard [the dark side of dune] = lorddrak1 [kingsofdune] =

Matching IP: 14.93.16X.XXX

Clan: oldgasbag [old age players club] = slibster [elctro magnetic pulse] =

Matching IP: 142.22.20X.XXX

Clan: jager40 [orlox7] = kingmaris [orlox7] =

Matching IP: 151.182.18X.XXX

Clan: casey2108 [rad] = ipmano [independent players] = slade747 [system first] =

Matching IP: 154.28.9X.XXX

Clan: lexcyer [die-all] = tracxm [fedaykin elite warriors] = v0ltzsh0k [flukes like u xtingushed] =

Matching IP: 154.95.14X.XXX

Clan: d3fc0n777 [ killers of the night] = igotabig [shadow legion of nether-gorge] = ixfactor [ the lone ranger] =

Matching IP: 157.138.5X.XXX

Clan: b1ade99 [kill nuke if enemy] = darkfeast [the dark side of dune] =

Matching IP: 158.184.19X.XXX

Clan: eyehat [mu zein wallah] = munkybhai [mu zein wallah] =

Matching IP: 160.2.19X.XXX

Clan: heteharry [bbq] = krulman6 [team rocket and co] = loslocos5 [killers of the air!] = xhashmanx [just 5t0n3z] =

Matching IP: 163.91.21X.XXX

Clan: newlords [gangs of dune] = tuan2k [gangs of dune] =

Matching IP: 171.184.23X.XXX

Clan: febring [feb] = killinwar [koster] =

Matching IP: 183.163.7X.XXX

Clan: aregtop [battle for us] = deaths6 [emperor battle field] = team89 [emperor battle field] =

Matching IP: 193.161.15X.XXX

Clan: deth99999 [team rocket and co] = ghatel1 [deth for all] =

Matching IP: 193.205.16X.XXX

Clan: supr3m3xx [a.w.p] = xsupr3m3x [gangs of dune] =

Matching IP: 195.0.24X.XXX

Clan: dark3x50 [the dark side of dune] = slicex50 [team lizards] =

Matching IP: 208.174.4X.XXX

Clan: elite47 [endo] = mstaki11a [elite chronic smoking assassins] =

Matching IP: 216.96.11X.XXX

Clan: atoz2000 [garde des gurahl] = lordbaer [garde des gurahl] =

Matching IP: 22.69.16X.XXX

Clan: rotaset3 [esquadroes urbanos ] = saintjr7 [gangs of dune] =

Matching IP: 242.202.17X.XXX

Clan: agetheman [e.p. ripperz] = almebaby [its all about me baby] = dukes19 [e.p. ripperz] = magicage8 [twizted jugalos] = nexed14 [the atreides destroyers] =

Matching IP: 252.162.4X.XXX

Clan: doomp0w3r [*skum*] = skumruler [*skum*] =

Matching IP: 39.135.19X.XXX

Clan: b0r15 [*snatch*] = princchtr [cheating mother f*ck*rs] =

Matching IP: 39.24.20X.XXX

Clan: jager40 [orlox7] = kingmaris [orlox7] =

Matching IP: 45.209.18X.XXX

Clan: ares4u [your god] = princchtr [cheating mother f*ck*rs] =

Matching IP: 47.21.18X.XXX

Clan: lowzeewee [champion league] = lowzeewee [the alliance group] =

Matching IP: 48.104.16X.XXX

Clan: ninja256 [u.a.e---team no.1] = sjamaster [u.a.e---team no.1] =

Matching IP: 55.94.6X.XXX

Clan: bryorama [elite independant fighting squad] = bryorama2 [the dark side of dune] =

Matching IP: 60.153.22X.XXX

Clan: gimbala00 [bse - mks] = k0i0l0l0a [bse - mks] = k0mpr3s0r [-fight for funn-] =

Matching IP: 71.3.0X.XXX

Clan: alchemi [fishspeakers] = alchemi2 [the knights of idaho] = wormf00d [f00d] =

Matching IP: 76.242.16X.XXX

Clan: datokerj [dashmokerz] = datokerj [ghosts of dune] = datokerj2 [maddcats] =

Matching IP: 80.70.1X.XXX

Clan: fremsaduk [a.w.p] = ruud2956 [vigor] = seal5687 [a.w.p] =

Matching IP: 85.203.14X.XXX

Clan: c0nan26 [-fight for funn-] = derherz0g [bse - mks] =

Matching IP: 89.144.0X.XXX

Clan: betafish [no name required] = d4ylight [sunny day today] = s0ccerrls [all day i dream about sports] = shipwr3ck [disoblige] = xz3r0x [c0l0r] = xz3r0x [kill nuke if enemy] = xz3r0x [motor] = xz3r0x [z3r0 just z3r0 thats all 0o0o0o0] = xz3r0x [z3r0 just z3r0 thats all......] = xz3r0x [z3r0] = xz3r0x [zero just zero..................] =

Amount: 597

well i understand that but what i'm trying to say is say i play with 1 nick and get 10 wins and 10 loses,then i decide to use another nick and say get 5 wins and 3 loses where did i cheat,i mean how? if ur not using ur first nick to give points to ur second nick i dont see how it can be cheating,and just so u know i did use 2 different nicks in previous months but i never new it was considered cheating,plus lately i've been playing bc with then nick skumclam and qm with clam74,is that considered cheating also,and if it is i wont do it no more but it just dont make sence to me,and sorry for the long post but i'm just curious.

Look, If you play with a nick lets say 12345678, and u lost 4 times against player 8888888, then you decide to use a new nick name: 77777777 then u play 888888 again, and this time u win, since u don't have points and he does, he will lose alote pts, And u already played him with your other nick, so thats cheating

I do not consider it cheating if you have two nicks in the the same clan (i found 1).

But imagine your Clan is #1 and then u just say, i am going to start another clan and start playing the #2 and #3 clans. If they win, they get little points, but if they lose you take a lot of points from them.. Then your first clan is nicely save..

And now people can check this list if they are going to do bc. So they know who they really playing against..

clam its not fair to others if you start playing and then just decide to stop for whatever reason. In other tournaments you can't drop out and start playing under a different name why should Emperor be any different?

Marcel it might be useful to have a complete list at the top of the first post just so you can find all the nicks quickly without having to look through the whole post as it might get pretty big.

I do not consider it cheating if you have two nicks in the the same clan (i found 1).

it is. that is quite illegal as it should be, and if you don't think you should follow that rule just because you don't agree with it then you are in no position to make a list of BC clan cheaters

Using multiple nicks in the same month gives a disadvantage to every single person you play. Lets say you have 2 nicks: Nick1 and Nick2.

Nick1 has 1000 points on it. Nick2 has 0.

You play someone under Nick2 with 0 points and lose. That person gets a max of 32 points. But if you played them with your Nick1 name, then they would have recieved WAY more points.

You play someone with Nick2 and win. That player had 500 points. He loses a lot of points. If you had played him with Nick1 he would have lost very few points.

It basically contaminates the ladder system.

Nav, you can't use westwood rules to defend yourself. If westwood rules had been enforced you would have been banned months ago.

OK this is how it works.....u are in a clan with 400 pts and u have 2 nicks in. if your nicks are nick1 and nick2 and u win a bcm with nick1 it goes to the clan NOT him. If nick2 has lost 4 in a row them the clan would lose the points. when u play bcm the points dont go to the player, they go to the clan.now if u make another clan with nick2 and he beats a team in #1 then his clan would get a bunch of points and the other clan would lose a lot of points.that is when it would be considered cheating

so then...

Nick 1 = 1000 points

Nick 2 = 0 points

Nick 2 vs. Anonymous = Anonymous Win Anonymous gets 32 points

Nick 1 vs. Anonymous = Anonymous Win Anonymous gets >32 points

Nick 2 vs. 500pointAnonymous = Nick 2 Win 500pointAnonymous loses lots of points

Nick 1 vs. 500pointAnonymous = Nick 1 Win 500pointAnonymous loses a few points

oh, i think i get it now. so then ppl who are high up make a new name and play the ppl higher than them. If they win, they cause those ppl do lose an insane amount of points. but if they lose, nothing happens to their actual nick. yeah, that is cheating.

But is that also for BC??

I am totally confused..

If let's say we have a clan called: CHEATER ;)

Then there are two members: ACHEAT and BCHEAT.

(actually it is the same person)

ACHEAT playes for the clan CHEATER 10 games and wins them all.

Then he comes with his other nick BCHEAT.

He playes a game for the clan CHEATERS, and loses..

The clan CHEATER would lose as many points as they would lose when ACHEATER would have lost....

i have a brother too. i've actually tried to get him to play a few games online so he can test his mad skillz at an RTS against an ACTUAL human player instead of the dumbass computer. he refused. so i don't have that problem at all. i really would've loved to see him get totally squashed between the toes of someone tho. but eh, at least i know i'm better than him at an RTS.

LOL u say mano is also casey2108 and slade747 thats stupid

Clan: casey2108 [rad] = ipmano [independent players] = slade747 [system first] =

if u see the BC ladder u can see the november 3

ipmano [independent players] defeats casey2108 [rad]

slade747 [system first] defeats casey2108 [rad]

ipmano [independent players] defeats slade747 [system first]

He cannot play against himself lol

and if u see ip of all players during these games u can see they have all 151.182.18X.XXX or 0.0.0X.XXX

the only explanation is that wol sucks and i hope not to teach it to you ;D

LOL u say mano is also casey2108 and slade747 thats stupid

if u see the BC ladder u can see the november 3

slade747 [system first] defeats casey2108 [rad]

ipmano [independent players] defeats slade747 [system first]

He cannot play against himself lol

and if u see ip of all players during these games u can see they have all 151.182.18X.XXX or 0.0.0X.XXX

the only explanation is that wol sucks and i hope not to teach it to you ;D

wake up, its called a LAN with both comps having net. they go on Net multi, instead of LAN which is the only place they are supposed to go. they then have 2 people (or 1 person running back and forth), playing eachother. then one wins, and gets points, therefore, illegally pushing their rank up the boards.

sorry if i sound mean, its just cheating other people out of a better rank, and i dont like that.