Fed2k Survivor Season 4

ordos45

"Welcome to Fed2k Survivor Season 4 in lovely Canada! I'm your host, the mysterious person who will only be know as Him," says Him," Now let's get started, our two tribes are...

Cultists Tribe

It's members are:

Gobalopper-Our wonderful benevolent administrator who likes us all and will continue to keep this site running.

Lord_Johnsonius-Umm, the nice fanfic mod out of the four.

ExAtreides-A fanfic mod who can get a tad bit...obsessive.

Drop_Zone-Formerly known as AWACS

Sarahbones- Not a big poster, but she entered fanfic without fear.

Acriku

Damn it's the 4-th Season and I still can't take part in it :'(

Nothing too cruel please.

Now mein Special Guests, don't worry, when I think up the first installment I'll use you both, lightly...nothing death wise...

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry to say that I discovered moments ago that the man who inspired me to first write Fed2k Survivor passed away from renal failure, nearly three months ago. I'm dedicating this season in memory to Des, who wrote SMU Survivor and will forever remain part of my inspirations.

Damn it's the 4-th Season and I still can't take part in it :'(

Nothing too cruel please.

Don't forget Nema!

Now mein Special Guests, don't worry, when I think up the first installment I'll use you both, lightly...nothing death wise...

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry to say that I discovered moments ago that the man who inspired me to first write Fed2k Survivor passed away from renal failure, nearly three months ago. I'm dedicating this season in memory to Des, who wrote SMU Survivor and will forever remain part of my inspirations.

*Command Bunker in Edmonton*

"Hello," says Him," today we begin our first days in wonderful wilderness, or our contestants and Nema do at least. I sit back in this bunker and watch via satellite."

"And on your left is the super-secret host of Fed2k Survivor this Season," says a tour guide, who is Ligic_The_Master.

Then his co-tour guide, Alexander Ordos says," And his true identity is..."

Him makes a cutting motion and the scene switches to that of the Cultists Tribe.

DAY 1

*Cultists Tribe*

Snow is flying profusely down upon the Cultist Tribe as they struggle to lug the water and food and building tools they've been given up a steep slope of a hill. Gob doesn't seem that affected by the cold, thanks to the thick Yeti fur.

Lord_Johnsonius is dragging a now too cold to move ExAtreides up the steep slope instead of dragging equipment.

Drop_Zone, Sarahbones, ethan, and Twin Head are the ones carrying most of the equipment, trudging on with grim resolve, knowing who to vote out when they get the chance.

Acriku

• 2 weeks later...

(oops, kind of got swallowed in work, so here's the next installment) :-[

*Command Bunker*

"Hello," says Him," We are going to watch another wonderful episode full of strife..."

DAY 4

*Woods outside the Cultists Tribe*

Gob ran...huffing little, but that wasn't too bad for a Yeti. Silently he cursed the producers for selling his warabouts to the Scientists hunting Yetis. The Himmalaya's were so far away from Canada, they never would've come here...

Nema was gliding down the hill towards him, on skis, holding a machine gun in one hand. Gob ducked as the spray of bullets took out those tracking him. Then Gob heard the umistakable thump...a person hitting a tree while skiing.

DAY 5

*Cultists Tribe*

The helicopter carrying Nema to Edmonton Hospital took flight. The Tribe waved goodbye to their brave co-host as he took a little break from the action.

*Reward Challenge Area*

"Hello," said Him, trembling under a heavy parka, obscuring his identity," Considering Nema is out for a few days due to his skiing accident, I'll do the reward challenge today. Now, representing the Cultists is Twin-Head! Representing the Netherlands Rule is Frodo! Now today's challenge is simple, the first one to scale to the peak of the tiny mountain there, will win. GO!"

Twin-Head advanced slowly on the mountain, double checking how tight his boots and gloves were. Frodo on the other hand raced up quickly and at the halfway mark, slipped. He caused an avalanche and managed to swim down the falling snow back to the Reward Challenge Site, where his big and cold hobbit feet were wrapped in some blankets by the EMTs. Twin-Head finally made it to the top though, because Frodo had taken away the snow that had covered the steps.

Once Twin-Head made it back down, Him declared," The Cultists Tribe wins earmuffs for all their members!"

DAY 6

*Immunity Challenge Area*

"Ice fishing," said Him holding out spears to the contestants. Mad Rhetoric and Acriku