The unthinkable has happened

Marcel71

skum clueless n00bs like you have no right to post in this thread either so be quiet

you just said none of your clan has ever cheated. ROFL go look a couple of posts back where the leader of your clan even admitted to it. i am sure there are lots of them who cheated. every one of you is a skill-less n00b anyways except for marcel, he's a cheater instead. ROFL keep your spam away from me thx. i got no time for n00bs

Errrrrr what leader..? Last time I checked that was me ;D

And I post a-ny-thing I want. And if you dont like ppl from having different opinions than yours, then there will be nothing else left for you than to block everybody on this forum LOL

Navaros, you really (and hopefully) are unique.

You have accused people for cheating, masturbating while playing Emperor, disconnecting, multinickin', playing fixed games, being a newbie and many other things I don't right now recall. You have probably flamed everyone on this forum that has tried to communicate with you. You even flamed TMA when he stood up for you.

And you just have to call yourself uber (which is actually

taq:

i don't take just *good players* into my Family. that consideration weighs no more heavily than the requirement for them to be good *people*. good ***human beings***. sure, i've had some backstabbing POS's in my clan like your good friend drnkmsta who was in *your* clan, and even after I told you how much of a horrible person and worthless POS he was; you still didn't care because you don't care if horrible degenerate people are in your clan or buddies with you.

we don't take people only based on skill. its even more important that they are good all-around human beings, most UNlike you are - taq. you associate with and glorify degenerate hobbtz scum and willingly turn a blind eye to worthless human beings that are in your own clan. *you* are in no place to make bad comments about me or my clan.

besides, any one of us could own you with one hand tied behind our back if we were half drunk :)

we are not just good, we are among the VERY BEST

-----------------AND------------------------------

also we are fine young upstanding members of society. in fact, since we don't cheat and never have, we *are* the best since every other player of our caliber has either cheated in the past or advocated for and condoned cheaters. i can see why we would make you jealous - seeing as you have none of these things, taq, in fact you are the polar opposite - but no need to post that jealousy in this thread

what a twat

You know nav you could save yourself a lot of typing by simply having your signature read "If you disagree with me you are either a cheater, a homosexual, a newb, or an advocate of any of these things who fraternizes with the degenerates of society"

i agree

I'd like a shot at the family, too. I hear Nav's sister is pretty hot. Think she'd go for an older guy who plays PC games in his spare time?

Just kidding, Nav. That's striking below the belt. Maybe a good-looking cousin instead?

I'd like a shot at the family, too. I hear Nav's sister is pretty hot. Think she'd go for an older guy who plays PC games in his spare time?

Just kidding, Nav. That's striking below the belt. Maybe a good-looking cousin instead?

Nah, go for the sister ;)

you'd think so, wouldn't you. i'm not gonna lie (i'm not nav, after all). it's not nav's site. at least i don't think it is. it very well could be. i wouldn't know. i just got a link from a friend of mine to there. i saw it and laughed. i thought i'd share it with you all.

lol, what nav? are you trying to insult me by putting the facts about how a member of FEW cheated? that's pathetic. i take an enormous amount of pride in my being in FEW. but you're repeating the facts about a couple of member in FEW *note: i was NOT one of those members* cheated is not gonna piss me off. what are you trying to do? make me start flaming the hell outta you and then asking gob to ban me? lol. i doubt it'll work b/c you're the ONLY person who i dislike on this forum. and aside from that, the only time i insult you are responses to a post by you or when i see something funny *i.e., that link a short while ago* good luck trying tho...

and ace, i'm not sure but my friend told me it was all a huge joke after he sent me the link. don't worry. had me fooled too. i thought this guy was the biggest asshole ever. still, the guys got one hell of a sick and twisted sense of humor.

I think he just likes the attention. Probably has zero social interaction in his life so he posts garbage like "If you love your kids, hit them every time you see them. Just because you didn't see them do something bad at the moment doesn't mean they didn't do somethin bad when you weren't there." He's a coward too...he doesn't play on an even field like a forum. When people email him about the idiotic things he writes, he gets validation out of pointing out their spelling errors and making himself sound big and smart. I wonder if he actually thinks he's being funny...