IP cheaters

atrd3m0n

And nobody thought of the following scenario:

family members or good friends are playing with the same ip adress as he gave them the original disc.

Since there are 3 discs you can let 2 friends play also via internet at the same moment, and since when is it compulsary that they have to be in the same clan?

family members or good friends are playing with the same ip adress as he gave them the original disc.

Since there are 3 discs you can let 2 friends play also via internet at the same moment, and since when is it compulsary that they have to be in the same clan?

DUH..... ::)

He said to me that he didn't know the guys he played... And if that was the case then he just would have said so, wouldn't he?

But even as I pointed out that the IP adresses matched to his, he kept on denying knowing anything about that.

He just kept on brabbling about some 0.0.0. IP adress.. ???

It's like you see a thief first hand steal something, and even then they keep saying they didn't do it.

You're probably a nice guy, but try to keep your ignorant posts out of my threads,ok..? ;)

ehm the IP isnt on the CD or have to do something with it the IP is from ya connection, i know in Counter Strike there is for each CD-Key 1 WONID always when u install it u get the same one so u cant play with the same cd at the same time online ...

But that wouldnt help there what IP did becoz the other could be a team8 or a good friend who plays it too and with 2 diff IPS for pushing the rank up ....

the 0.0.0.0 address means nothing...

all depend where u are, how many gateways and routers u ve to left , how many firewalls etc etc etc...

most of the guys (99%) on internet have dynamic address give by their ISP they are never on the same dhcp server during a long time.if one time they ve had a dyn ip from a server who is more securate (with no ICMP request etc etc) westwood could not have the right to obtain the ip address of one of their members.

this is just one explication , it could ve more and more.

and for the same address ip, it just need 2 comp in the same LAN trough a NAT router

and u ve the same IP addres on the 2 comp, i can show when u want :)

and for the same address ip, it just need 2 comp in the same LAN trough a NAT router

and u ve the same IP addres on the 2 comp, i can show when u want :)

hehehe ok krazy is a cheater krazy is a cheater hehehe :P :P :P :P :P :P ;) :D ;) :D