House Feud

Inoculator9

God modding? How about Vigil destorying all my fleets that defend my homeworld? how about sending in spores that can destroy my planet? how about destroying entire cities? I have only destroyed small camps, defended myself with heavy casualties, destroyed a villa, and you guys throw this shit of destroying whole navy's and crap. Then when I finally attack because of you guys breaking the Great Convention, you call me a God Modder? Fuck this. I am extremely pissed. This is no way to run a game. Grow up when you play and dont ruin it guys.

I quit. Gosh I hate it when I am the one blamed for crap that I didnt do. I have had a horrible day and this doesnt help. Somebody can take atreides for me. You have done great Innoc. I loved this game at the beginning. You did nothing wrong and I am sorry for blowing up. I just cant play against people that I cant fight with. Instead of things I did like little battles and skrimishes, all there are is One big army kills another. Yay... good fun. The creativity went out the window. It doesnt matter who wins or who loses. YOu just dont go around breakign lawss of the landsraad in a game like this. If you bring in weapons that are nuke power, all landsraad houses are commanded to retaliate. I finally did the job myself and am called a God modder. Read the freaking books. Please just play without me. This post was good innoc and you are a great mod for thsi game. its just others who ruined it horribly. and when I did something according to the books, I get shot down. Eventhough there are single posts of my forces being destroyed with no enemy loss, there are planet destroyers shot at me and the emperor does nothing. I tried for the longest time to be nice but I followed the book and launched warheads. then they were "deflected" and my planet was destroyed? this is messed up. you didnt do it Innoc. others did. Somebody can be atreides. I just dont want to play in this kind of game anymore. forget about all I said. just pick a new guy. I want to play in a game of intelligence, a game where documents are sent and information travels. where power is limited and the authorities do something about illegalities. that hasent happened. and it backfired and now I am the bad guy. I just dont like it.

Your right TMA. It's gone, and I didn't really do tons to stop it. I'm sorry everyone. I'm gonna lock it, I'm willing to unlock it again if everyone contacts me and apologizes for the trouble. Sorry tma, and I wish I stopped it earlier. It was probably caused by the fact that im online mainly on weekends. Again sorry. And I didn't mean to blame you tma, sorry if it sounded like I did.