Who was the best gamer ever on emp?

BRAVO

i remeber in a game i was playing vs bilbo he ask me to join hobbtz i had said no and thoxen came into game saying he was going to leave clan then i left cuz was gettin intence between him and bilbo

my best players ...

atreides = old atreides SOP buddy mst9999 he got there fast forceful and played with 5000 money .. did i mention fast ..

ordos = hmmmm elite, rotazoom , or ...

harkonnen = f1r3w4ll, lukonnen, harkdawg .. ect ect ect ??? am i right ?

thoxen never died that's just a BS rumor made up by cable2ghz/FEW ROFL

thoxen just left Emperor because ever since cable2bhz/gunwounds took control of the thoxen nick thoxen became a shell of his former self and when he finally got some control of the nick back he (thoxen) was a truly sucky Emperor player so he stopped playing out of embarrassment

thoxen never died that's just a BS rumor made up by cable2ghz/FEW ROFL

thoxen just left Emperor because ever since cable2bhz/gunwounds took control of the thoxen nick thoxen became a shell of his former self and when he finally got some control of the nick back he (thoxen) was a truly sucky Emperor player so he stopped playing out of embarrassment

how do you know all of this without being in FEW or Hobbitz? :- im not accusing you, just wondering who is your info link.

ethan i have been on WOL for quite a while, long time. i know what goes on and who the cheaters/liars are. and thoxen trained me more than anyone else, i was around before he turned into a sucky player after having his goldenboy nick stolen by gunwounds

ethan i have been on WOL for quite a while, long time. i know what goes on and who the cheaters/liars are. and thoxen trained me more than anyone else, i was around before he turned into a sucky player after having his goldenboy nick stolen by gunwounds

ok, where all FEW members accounted for when thoxen was supposedly on?

No, thoxen is really dead, me and gunwounds talked to his roomate as well, and said he died in a car crash, and he wouldn't lie to gunwounds, he and gunwounds and good m8es, and thoxen din't answer on his msn etc...

Grr

$10 says it was cable on thox's name saying that. Last time I talked to thox he left because (a) it was getting boring and (b) his account had been hacked by cable. I'd bet anything that cable is just propagating that so people will stop talking about how he hacked thox and basically drove him away...

Thox was in hobttz because of playing time proximity but he left when he saw bilbo cheating...I think it was when pig swamped them, they said "Don't d/c" bilbo said "ok" then d/ced causing a wash. Thox gave the win then left the clan...what a nice guy :).

Thox left months ago, though. Way before delphi cleaned up his nick.

cable never hacked anything.

One day i asked cable, WHy did u hack thoxen's account ?

He said : i din't hack him, he was just drunk and lost all those games against newbs. But he was too ashamed of himself, he made FCUK clan look like fools (atleast that's what he thought).So i asked thoxen why would he lie?,

He said he din't lie. But i kept pushing him. And finally......

He said. Look. cable did NOT hack my account i made that up so earedil won't kick me outa FCUK. But please don't tell anybody else.

I said : how come you lost all those games then ?????

He said : i was very **thoxenated** at the time. i couldn't think straight...

I KNOW I KNOW ! i schould've made a screeny but i forgot... and i din't have a good screeny maker at the time.

So there's the truth.

Greetz

No, thoxen is really dead, me and gunwounds talked to his roomate as well, and said he died in a car crash, and he wouldn't lie to gunwounds, he and gunwounds and good m8es, and thoxen din't answer on his msn etc...

Grr

$10 says it was cable on thox's name saying that.

How could have Guns done it when I was online with him and Thoxs roomate came into our room to tell Guns? :- Well I guess anything is possible... ;D

I live close to thoxen and got on real well with him

When all those account hacks where happening it was not just one but plenty of . all they did was type 12345678 as there password gunwounds told me this if Im corrector someone else maybe bilbo cant remember it was along time ago

My first password was same every1 likes to use something nice and simple

You can go onto WW site and look at the clans and compaire IPs and all that stuff.... you will find no one in FEW is multi-nicking or multi-clanning... thats more of bilbos style...

You mind if I disagree with you cid....

hehe, i never had more then 550 point EVER !!!

When the oldbies were there, i had a max of 450 or something..

But it is not so much point comparing. I think if d3k was here now, he also would not get above 600 points, just because there are not enough players to play qm against...

It's that simple.