Who was the best gamer ever on emp?

BRAVO

Well you really cant say considering the great players were great with one House really :-, but here they are.

Harkonenn- HarkDawg

Ordos- Earaldi

Atreides- D3kdragon ( Without any doubt )

Harkonnen : harkdawg ??? WADDA FUCK LOL MAN... COMON cerb owned him with harks, dawg is the ultimate ATREIDES player One of the few Who really Masterd The atreides.

Xvayne/Earedil are probleble the best ordos although cerb owned with ordos as well..

as for harks.. i dunno can't really think of any One who really owned all with harks

here's my take on D3 Atr. He was so good because he was ahead of his time. Harkdawg today is easily as good as D3, just IMHO. Remember beerinato? He was one of the first guys that really figured out Ordos. At that time, he dominated Ordos. Today, now that many other people have utilized his tactics, he would not be considered as great as he once was. So, since D3 dominated a year ago, today, its just my opinion, he would still be on top, but i dont think he would dominate like he did since so many players since then have had time to catch up to his level.

hahahhaah LOL D3K is the *ONLY* ATR playerat this day and age who would own me every single time --- and even *I* can own 98% of the QM players.

If D3K was on the ladder he'd *easily* be number 1 vs all these n00bs ROFL there are almost NO good players in Emp anymore

maybe 1 - 4 good players still play QM, but *EVERYONE ELSE* sucks! LOL

D3k would wipe the floor with anyone on the ladder these days almost {if not} 100% of the time. To doubt he'd be number 1 is a very very ignorant statement. And beerinato could also own almost 100% of the Emp QM Players. LOL

Mst9999 really sux. He was playing vs. me in a 2vs2 game. Djcid was supposed to be on my team, but he betrayed me in that game without even telling me and was attacking me and giving his units to Mst9999 since I single-handedly destroyed the economy of both Mst9999 and his ally. Mst9999 had Sneezer on his team ***AND*** Djcid.

That was ***THREE*** people vs. ***JUST ME*** on Guild Complex and it STILL took them over 1.5 hours to beat me! LOLLLLLLLLLL

(guess I should have expected no more from FEW members - LOL)

To say Mst9999 is the least bit "good" at Emperor is a huge, asinine joke ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. He can't even Win when he is on a 3 vs 1 team! ;D

"He can't even Win when he is on a 3 vs 1 team!"

That is a rediculous exaggeration. 3 n00bs can overtake 1 skilled player if they now at least a little bit about building armies.

Dhaa in too time ago i beated 3 newbs vs me in spice b, its depends what newbs we talking about, becouse in my game one newb builded a lot of wind traps ;D other 4 refs and the other minos and hangar with one ref and no ups ;D was too easy, undustand?

You cant really say someone was the best because back a while ago there were different strategies and stuff, now the new players are good and pretty much all tactics are known. there are lots of different guys that could qualify for the best of each house.

Atr- D3K,Harkdawg,RAGEATR(Damn good!!) and a couple others that deserve props for good atreides are Sarb,MDK and whoever Neur0tica is.

Ordos- Earedil,Xvayne and Zaeblovse are my picks, and other Damn good ordos players like ACE,Beerinato and Camieu are also worthy of my respects.

Harkonnen- Cerb(even though we never played a 1 vs 1, damn),Although i hate to admit it... Avatar is a good Hark. Others props to Marcel,Fuzi0n and Bossofbig.

Sure there are others that deserve to be up there too, everyone has their opinions and some ppl fend off against other players better than others. So really, everyone who has been named qualifys in my book. Kinda like Me and Xvayne were pretty even against eachother, it was always a close game between us sometimes i won sometimes he did. But Zaeblovse beat both of our asses. Noone says zae was a good ordos but he owned me and xvayne. He even whooped earedil a few times.

Good times :) Too bad those days are over :'( There was a lot of great players and good friends all gone now :(

unasked for comments >:(

Indeed.

First off let me clear my and my left clan partners name. >:( <Vary offencive to post about a good player who can't see the post and has left emper AND was a good player. >:( > it wasn't FEW it was SOP. i have played a game with Djcid. he even made a post one time in a strat fourm. something like

"So thats how you and mst9999 always win!

I'm takeing notes!! ;D "

Has fair has i can remember you wheren't in that game and it was a long time ago and you Likely wouldn't remember. I don't even remember the other players nick. Chances are you just guessing and thowing out Offnecive stuff along.

And i'm also preety sure We beat Djcid. and whoever the other player was. And no we din't all ailly agenst you 3 vs one and if we DID i can tell you i'm 100% SURE that you would be dead in less then 30 mins. inless you had like 3 bases :P it may take slightly longer.

Bottem line- Don't post stuff you don't know about And Offnecive stuff at that >:(

And i forgot to say you don't have any proof either. :P

ummm Sneezer yes you did and Djcid even admittied it took all 3 of you vs. me over 1.5 hours for you guys to Win LOL

That game was you Sneezer and Djcid and Mst9999 all vs. me and I singlehandedly had you and Mst9999 completely DEAD at the start and it ended up taking all 3 of you over 1.5 hours to kill me. I remember it quite well and if you deny it that means you're a liar

If Dj is honest he will even verify this is true. if he does not then he's lying because i sure as hell ain't

You cant really say someone was the best because back a while ago there were different strategies and stuff, now the new players are good and pretty much all tactics are known. there are lots of different guys that could qualify for the best of each house.

Atr- D3K,Harkdawg,RAGEATR(Damn good!!) and a couple others that deserve props for good atreides are Sarb,MDK and whoever Neur0tica is.

Ordos- Earedil,Xvayne and Zaeblovse are my picks, and other Damn good ordos players like ACE,Beerinato and Camieu are also worthy of my respects.

Harkonnen- Cerb(even though we never played a 1 vs 1, damn),Although i hate to admit it... Avatar is a good Hark. Others props to Marcel,Fuzi0n and Bossofbig.

Sure there are others that deserve to be up there too, everyone has their opinions and some ppl fend off against other players better than others. So really, everyone who has been named qualifys in my book. Kinda like Me and Xvayne were pretty even against eachother, it was always a close game between us sometimes i won sometimes he did. But Zaeblovse beat both of our asses. Noone says zae was a good ordos but he owned me and xvayne. He even whooped earedil a few times.

Good times :) Too bad those days are over :'( There was a lot of great players and good friends all gone now :(

Yah it's kind of weird. I dunno about sarb being that good of atreides though? I used to be in his clan, and I ALWAYS beat him atreides vs atredies. On the other hand you elite, seemed to have luck with beating me, but lost to zaeblovse. The very last games I played in emperor were 2 back to back vs zaeblovse, in which I won BOTH ordos vs ordos. I just had it going vs certain player I guess... ACE always took me down because he knew exactly what I was gonna do every frickin time ( ;)).

If we wanted you dead we would of killed you quickly... The reason it took so long was because we were toying with you. I dont think sneezer knew it was me under the xsorvan nick but I know I told Mst during that game it was me under the xsorvan nick and so we started toying with you... draging the game out. If Mst wanted you dead the game would of been over very quickly.

So the reason sneezer doesnt remember is because it wasnt my Djcid nick it was the xsorvan one and it was quite a while back too...

Oh and Nav I couldnt of giving Mst my units as I stayed allied with you so if I pressed O it would of given you units. Dont embellish the story just get it straight.

toying with me LOL yeah right you were toying with me that's why I single handedly killed BOTH Mst9999 and Sneezer right off the bat and I woulda killed you ALSO probably if I knew you were helping them LOL hahahahahah

3 vs 1 and it takes you over 1.5 hours to beat me

all i can say to that is any players in that game who took so long to beat me in a 3vs1 must suck more than anyone has ever sucked before LOL (although I see FEW never ends it's quest to recruit the worst n00bs in the univerese *ahem* oper90, deluged... *ahem* ROFL

So you destoryed their harvs... on a 30k game its not that hard to replace them ::)

Again I tell you if we wanted it over it would have been over. Mst and I were paging each other and after we got bored they finished us off.

Lay off the clan bashing. No need to bash any clans just because they wont let you in.

If we wanted you dead we would of killed you quickly... The reason it took so long was because we were toying with you. I dont think sneezer knew it was me under the xsorvan nick but I know I told Mst during that game it was me under the xsorvan nick and so we started toying with you... draging the game out. If Mst wanted you dead the game would of been over very quickly.

So the reason sneezer doesnt remember is because it wasnt my Djcid nick it was the xsorvan one and it was quite a while back too...

Oh and Nav I couldnt of giving Mst my units as I stayed allied with you so if I pressed O it would of given you units. Dont embellish the story just get it straight.

What you say makes sence. i guess i agree.

And Nav what DjCiD said is right you couldn't have killed me and mst9999 at the same time "Right off the bat" It would at lest take some time win mst9999 Belive me i took forever for me and a partner one time to kill him. and we had to play really hard with ordos & the guild and even then it took some time to kill him.

who's the liar now ::)

And like i said befor i the clans SOP not FEW with DjCiD it may be diffrant i don't know. i don't even know what that clan is