Support FED2k

Gobalopper

I've had a few people approach me in the past about donating money to help pay for some of the cost of keeping the site running but didn't have anything setup at the time. Recently I've been talking to PhaseBurn, the server admin, about that and the problems we've been having with the servers and the choices we have. From that information I've created a "support us" page giving people a way to donate money and an outline our current situation. Basically we need a new server, we already have some of the parts, but don't have enough money to finish it off.

If you can help us out it is greatly appreciated but if you can't we won't hold it against you. :)

Custom Titles and Avatars?

This is beginning to sound like Wulfram.

But hey, it convinced me to donate to them, maybe I can get you some money aswell. ^^

$25 standard?

I sent $29 to wulfram, so I will see what I can do.

How bout I send you a CD Rom or Floppy Drive?

If you want to send any sort of hardware contact PhaseBurn first. He lives in California.

$25 isn't the standard amount but its what we decided would be a cutoff for getting some "extras".

And to use PayPal you need a credit card.

But who wants a site where you have a million pop-ups to close after reading a new thread? If it takes 25$ or more a month just to keep Fed2k pop up free then I'm down with it... hope you take cheques or money orders my credit card melted ;D

No we like keeping things ad free and popups are just wrong.

We have gotten a rather large contribution today but I won't say who in case they want to stay anonymous. But it is greatly appreciated as is any donation you can send.

If you want to send money orders or other such methods its best to contact PhaseBurn as he will be able to pass along more details.

I know it was rather larger but dont worry I didnt rob a bank ;) ;D j/k it wasnt me.

just look and see if anyone has a new title beside their name.

What if we donate and dont want a custom avatar or title... can we suggest titles for other ppl? I'll send 50$ if you put this beside Navs name

[hide]you really thought I was gonna put something here didnt you :P ;D[/hide]

I think I can make a contribution. After all, mailman on saturday does give you alot.

But I have no credit card, so I will see how to send it.

But what '$' do you mean, Canadian? American? But how much are they worth in ... (Euro/ADollar?)

{color=00dddd]

But who wants a site where you have a million pop-ups to close after reading a new thread? If it takes 25$ or more a month just to keep Fed2k pop up free then I'm down with it... hope you take cheques or money orders my credit card melted ;D

Just get a pop up stopper!

That would work except pop up killers sometimes stop pages too not just ads... so why not contribute to keep this site ad free.... well except for Publix we dont mind seeing a Publix plug every now and then ;D

nope contact pahseburn for cash, checks, money orders. ;D

Here is how you can donate. The easiest method is to use PayPal but you can also contact PhaseBurn directly if you want to send personal checks, money orders, or donate server equipment. If you're sending $10 or more please include a mailing address as we will be sending out thank you cards once the new server is up and operational.