The Fane

TMA_1

The Selaith, an ancient race, controls our planet. Posing as Gods and Goddess', they are able to inspire mankind to worship their works. The Fane, Resting place of the Great God Chem is protected by the tribunal. A select few of the Selaith. An insurrection is at hand though. Mankind learns of the true roots of their "Gods" and see the true, tyranistic control they put on humans. Can you succeed in taking these pretenders off of their throne which is called earth?

You play two castes. Human, and Selaith. Humans are bountiful and have powerful men and women capable of nullifying the weapons of the Selaith. They have hordes of fighters that can attack their enemy. They have obvious weakness'. Their strength, intelligence, and technology is far more advanced. They have the power of will though. The technology of Humans is at the Iron age. No chemically powered weapons can be used. The Human caste has much more manpower than the Selaith and are more capable of understanding the terrain.

The Selaith have built types of natural technology. They are much more powerful and advanced than humans. No atomic weapons or weapons of mass distruction are used by them or by humans. The Selaith hate any kinds of these weapons. They are looked upon as unnatural and unethical. Biological weapons too are out of the picture. The main problems with the Selaith are their small numbers comparative to humans. They also dont know the underground routes and movements of Humans.

You can only play characters you make up in these castes. The story, weaponry, characters and so on will develope with the game.

Message if you are interested.

I'll be Sergent Gephart an NCO in an elite company known as the Immortals (based on the persian company). It's called the imortals because all losess are made up as soon as possible and is always kept at full strength.

Ok, I'll start with something basic, not too much info here, try to play in character everyone, plz ;)

------------------------------------------------------------

Entering the gigantic Seliath tree trunk, Wiley suddenly noticed that the passive sentinal had gone through their random mutation.

Where's the voice recon root, did that get mutated out entirely.

I must find it, I don't want to end up like Johnson

He stepped slowly towards the stair case. Quickly out of seemingly nowhere a cage of roots came up around him, and a gruff voice spoke.

Speak your name and bussiness quickly human, or prepare to be annilated.

I'm Kent J. Wiley, loyal servent of the Seliath for 16 years, I'm here to prepare the meal for the General.

Enter

so... wiley. What brings you to this -- hallowed area? I sense that it is much more than just to bring me suplications. I sense anger in you. Speak please my child. I do not wish do doubt one of my most loyal servants.

*Stepping into the open space of the seconed floor, Wiley kneels and bows his head in respect*

Oh, merciful Masters, I have come for more than to serve mere food. My beutiful wife of 14 years has come down with a mysterious ailment, she can't move her legs anymore, and is slowly going mad. She beggs for some sort of forgiveness that seems to never come, and gives most of our money to the human temples. She has turned from You and speaks blasphemy. What shall I do?

I also have several reports on the terrorist activities if You are interested. But of course you don't need them, for You are every where, if You want I can let You see what we may have found and have written so that You may review what You know.

*Stays on floor wiating for dismissal*

We may be able to save you, your loyalty is beyond measure. To your pretty wife though... I am afraid she has to be destroyed. You know the Great Laws. She has spoken blasphamy. We would have cured her. She has known only bitterness. We are watching always. Go home and say what you must to your wife and kids. She will be desposed of within the hour.

The foggy mist hovered over open the green hilly battlefield. Upon one hill, two legions of human infantry, with long strong swords, full plated gray body armor, and a caitous attitude towards the oncoming attack.

A battle cry erupted from the enemy side, shattering through the fog, the sound of hurried footsteps echoed throughout the hills, the enemy moved fast, a swish could be heard as the humans took out their swords and pionted them outward from their chests, the thud continued to grow louder......louder......And the first wave met the swords...

Four Selaith moved over the hills like wraiths coming for revenge. Bolts came from their hands to the shields of their enemies. as they fell, the dead's blood poured out of their body cavities and leaked into the soil. The human forces fell back to regroup. One enterprising platoon leader, Eric of Saroon, flanked the Selaith squad. With a few leaps and one swift strike from Eric, one selaith fell to the ground, pulsating as his lifeforce oozed out of his body. the three remaining screached, calling for reinforcements. Suddenly the Selaith disappeared from the battle field along with the dead corpse. Humans cheered in victory. The happiness faded though. Destroyed by the faces of 30 newely called Selaith enforcers.

*EDIT: I MISSED THE PART ABOUT THE IRON AGE, SORRY*

Setting: Kendra Wiley's room, the Wiley's house, she's currently talking to a a member of the the rebellion.

"...yes sir, I'll get you those records right away, you'll have their weaknesses in moments."

She walks over to her to a stack of papers, and the door creepted open as she turns it on, thinking nothing of it she continues the process. Out of the shadows a Selaith assian appears.

"How'd you get i...i...in here..."

"I knocked." said the Selaith slowly, and a split seconed later there was nothing more left of her, but her shins, her head with the eye lids still slowly moveing as if they where wondering what just happened, and fragments of her torso. In one swift motion the Selaith splits the intellagence officer in half, and burns the parchments.

"Sergeant get in here now" shouted the General in charge of the Immortals.

"Yes sir" sergeant Gephart replied. He walked in and saluted smartly.

"Now then sgt you know the situation the Sileth are everywhere and only some humans are willing to fight back. This regiment conttains some of the best fighhterrs among them".

"Yes sir. And we will continue to fight untill death".

"Indeed but we need more to think like we do. We need more victories. Here is a poorly defended Sileth base I want you to lead some men to destroy the base by any means possible. To get there you will use the underground and once you have done that you can shelter in this village here, while there you will try to recruit people to the cause".

"Yes sir, I understand. What forces will I get?"

"Standard number 200 men 80 are archers 50 are cavalry and the rest infantry".

"Yes sir. Give me liberty or give me death".

"Dismissed sergent".

20 Selaith enforcers hovered over the thicket to the force of 200 humans. They quickly formed a Dome over the camp. suddenly two Whirling Wheels came out of the sky. slicing tents with blue flame. 20 humans broke out of the tent and as quickly as they could, archers fired upon the Selaith. 6 were killed in combat, but to no avail. The selaith took the entire of 200 bodies and consumed them in rage. placing the bones in a pile in the center of camp.

Sergeat Gephart is the last man standing and every instinct tells him to run away however he is blinded by rage. He continues to fight taliking down more Sileth but eventualy he is knocked out by the supieriour numbers (he's my main character he can't die. Capture him if you want though).

Gephart was brutilized. Whipped, shocked, torn open... Finally he was left in a dungeon for dead.

two days of living there made him almost go mad. Things had a sudden change though. "do you need help in there?" a man said in a whisper through a small barred opening, (the only one in the room). "Thank the gods! is there anyway you can get me out of this mess--and who are you?" the man pulled out a small flask, "This stuff aint for drinkin, and I cant tell you right now. Just get out of the way, when this stuff blows, it really blows." Gephart retreated to a little cubby in the corner of the room. The explosion rocked the visinity. "Gods what a noise! Amazing stuff!" the man took his arm and said "No time for that now solder boy, we have to get the hell out of here and fast."

Raceing through out the ever so firmilar liveing hallways with the man he barly knew, Kent wondered how he would keep this from his masters, the where everywhere after all. The man was weakning rapidly, he had to do something. He stopped, and picked the man up and put him on his back, and continued.

(OOC: Up to yu now TMA_1, Seliath)