all books?

Emperor Harkonnen

After finishing Chapterhouse, which I'm reading now, I will have read the original six twice, and the 4 new books also.

I read the original books the first time about 10 years ago (maybe longer) but seeing the mini-series made me want to re-experience the whole thing.

I'm enjoying the new series too.

I've read everything except the new BJ book. The Chronicles (twice), the "House" prequels, the DE, the Road to Arrakeen, Revenant, and Hunting Harkonnens.

I have yet to read the new one because I'd like to get it on softcover when it comes out (although I'll probably just give up and buy it in HC). I also have to find Whisper on Caladan Seas somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Its in Frank Herbert's short story book Eye. It really isnt his best book at all. but its alright and recommended if you are a hardcore frank herbert fan, otherwise dont bother in my opinion. it isnt that amazing.

I've read everything except the new BJ book. The Chronicles (twice), the "House" prequels, the DE, the Road to Arrakeen, Revenant, and Hunting Harkonnens.

I have yet to read the new one because I'd like to get it on softcover when it comes out (although I'll probably just give up and buy it in HC). I also have to find Whisper on Caladan Seas somewhere.

Thats not all the books vangaurd. Hell, thats not evenalthe books written by Frank Herbert. Forget about "Songs of Maud'dib", did we? ;)