Which House is Stronger?

Gobalopper

Which House is Stronger?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Which House is Stronger?

• Atreides
    • Harkonnen
    • Ordos

I've played emperor for more than 1 1/2 year now and Harkonnen are by far the weakest.

A good ordos player will always win because of the movement speed their units have and a good atrd player will beat harkonnen all the time because they're superior on the ground and in the air.

An excellent ordos player will beat an atrd player.. But fortunately for me there aren't many excellent ordos players left. Only elite i guess.

I have a feeling that certain people are about to get banned. You guys learned nothing from Nav's ban?

I never said anything that would make one so mad to call me "the stupidest motherfucker". I don't like being cursed at for no reason. But anyway, I delete my post.

as i see it, you are being very cocky and ignorant. but that is no reason to get cussed out, i agree. :-

I am not being ignorant, I'm just expressing my opinion like everyone else here. Just because my opinion is different doesn't make me ignorant.

I agree that all houses have their strengths and weaknesses, I just like Harkonnen the best.

I've played emperor for more than 1 1/2 year now and Harkonnen are by far the weakest.

A good ordos player will always win because of the movement speed their units have and a good atrd player will beat harkonnen all the time because they're superior on the ground and in the air.

An excellent ordos player will beat an atrd player.. But fortunately for me there aren't many excellent ordos players left. Only elite i guess.

U right about hark being weakest house, but ATReides is strongest, ordos suck in late game.. al they have is Deviators, and atreides has mino's engy's, drones U NAME IT.and good atreides players that survive the ordos rush win the game.. cause deviators can't do shit when he has mino/sandbike/fremen.ordos are weak cause THEY NEED 2 RUSH in late game they suck vs atreides,but they own hark with their kobs.

GrEetz

''Actually, no one ever used adjectives like "sneaky" to discribe Atreides. They are honorable, arrogant and they are extremely patriotic. They would die for their country rather than surrender.''

Yes that's what the story is SUPPOSED to have them like! in fact when it actually comes down to the game they have the most stealhy units such as snipers, camo apc, hit and run (although not very good) ornis and (very good) hit and run airdrones, e.t.c

''Ordos are the sneaky ones. They are the masters of deciet and treachery. They use forbidden technology, far advanced beyond other races, but their units lack brute force. Ordos are the only race that uses shields in Emperor.''

First off, being treacherous does not make one sneaky, it simply makes him treacherous. Second off, the Ordos are SUPPOSED to be the sneakiest but they're not and everybody knows the only way to play them is to rush in with you're units in the beggining to overwhelm the opponent, probably with micro. This takes hella skill however and is not as simple as it sounds

''Harkonnen, contrary to popular opinion, nt always use brute force to solve military conflicts. As in Dune: House Atreides, they have used invisible ship to start a war between the Atreides and the Tleilaxu. They are also treacherous and have some of the most powerful weapons in the game.''

Damn right, how they really are is contrary to popular opinion and the story. Hark are supposed to be big brutes because their units are bigger like buzzsaws and assualt tanks but since their units are more expensive they're less numerous. I hate it when people think that a team is a brute strengh team because they have big units because for each of those big units the oppoosition could buy 999 smaller units for the same price in money and time and those unit's would probably supply more fire power and armor

''Harkonnen in the storyline would allie themselves with Sardaukar and Ix, but when I play I prefer Sardaukar and Fremen, cause fremen work great against minos.

Atreides would allie with Fremen and Ix. (qoute/ as I siad... qoute)

Ordos would allie with Ix and Tleilaxu.''

It's foolish to say the Atreides are a brute house just becaue they have minotaurs because the Ordos's kobras are faster, get 5 shots off for the mino's 4, self regen, have shielding, have three times the armor and are more numerous than the Atreids minos thanks to their lower cost

Fortunately the fact that the Minos have a little more range make then a hundred times better:D

And look at the Ordos dust scout: it's cheaper and stronger than the Atreides sand bike in everyway except that the Atreides sand bike is faster. Does this make the Ordos brutes? No of course not...

there are no good players left in QM LOL

Especially since *I* am the last good player to leave QM. Too much DC cheating going on by "clan IP" and Ipiphoura just sucks the fun right out of it, plus it takes FOREVER to matchup with ANYONE. And almost everyone in QM these days is an uber-newbie with no skill so the Houses at the top of the Ladder at this point in time doesn't mean jack all in terms of what House is the best.

Anyone who thinks Hark is the weakest House has done a great job in underscoring the above-point LOL n00bs...

Well i played for over a yr, and i would say ordos is the strongest house. I have played all the houses, and found ordos to be the best. I dont think gob is talking with subs, but even if he was ordos are by far the greatest. Second would be hark, and atr i would say be last. Thast just me though :)

there are no good players left in QM LOL

Especially since *I* am the last good player to leave QM. Too much DC cheating going on by "clan IP" and Ipiphoura just sucks the fun right out of it, plus it takes FOREVER to matchup with ANYONE. And almost everyone in QM these days is an uber-newbie with no skill so the Houses at the top of the Ladder at this point in time doesn't mean jack all in terms of what House is the best.

Anyone who thinks Hark is the weakest House has done a great job in underscoring the above-point LOL n00bs...

ok, we are free to call you whatever we want. you have gone back to you're dumb*** posting style, and you make no sense.

its not the weakest house, it is how you use it. ie, atredies can massacre hark tanks with kindjals but if you're not careful inkvines will kill them. atredies will be blastin along with only minos, and assualt tanks will come and rip them up. if everyone was equal, and played the same exact way with every house, it would basically be an even game, not "ordos is best, atredies is best, harkonnen is best", its how you play the game.

Hehe Ordos are definetly the strongest. Nothing matches pure speed and the ability to deal damage and recover easily from your own.You can chase me wherever you want but you aint catchin me.

The best ordos owns the best hark and depending on subs it is damn even between atreides and ordos.

Hark have a good early rush but if u face a real good player they can exploit harks weakness easily: No speed or long range(that actually hits moving targets).

Yeah i see that u have Ordos blood too ;)

Ordos Supremaci.....

indeed i still havent problem with stronger atr players in small maps (not in knife).

Elite is the Ordos God! but i will comming soon! 8)

Ahum elite, i think ur forgetting what harks have in their hangar.

cough*adp*cough

Hehe thats never happening again ;)

Ordos are the best house who cares if they dont have a great AA defense if you're good enough with ordos then most of the time u can keep your opponent from getting air in the first place. Ordos have every ground unit you need... lasers and dusties rock for infantry and light vehicles, APCs are alright and add AA defense,Kobras are a very nice unit for range and support and the deviator is useful for lots of stuff. the ordos have great infantry too.... gasmen,aa troopers and MORTARS ROCK.

Also they have the best special weapon BY FAR!!

Allin all ordos kick the other 2 houses ass.

yeah i agreee and try use the hangar rush in elite or me now! rofl (adp or the plane), not offence for hark players but is the most easy house for me, (i dont played with good hark players only brennq, i wanna play later with fuzi0n, sh3l or full, skorpija kicked my ass in bc this month :*( but i wined the rematch, i really dont like hark!)

anyone who is skilled and experienced with Emperor and who has half a brain knows that Hark is definitely the strongest house. polls are irrelevant, Hark is the strongest, period

You are just plain wrong nav. Just because the best players happened to choose house harkonnen... ::) Personally I think Ordos is the best, if used by a very tactful and godly microing player...but apparently, as usual nobody's opinion matters but yours ::)

Earedil, Xvayne would beat him ;D

I've beaten earedil two times in a row with hark (my weakest house) Xvayne on the other hand is indeed an elite player. Elite47 and Xvayne can beat any atr players i guess. maybe they've got problems on 'Sandy Pass' because they can't moove very good...