DC Cheater in QM

Navaros

d3monger keep your idiotic spam out of my threads please.

you know better than ANYBODY about DC cheating (except maybe cable2ghz and Ipiphoura)

if you want proof look at the QM stats in this thread or search on these boards for all the other times Ipiphoura and clan IP have been proven to cheat. but you already know all that and you are just acting stupid on purpose in order to mislead the newbies.

so again, stop the idiotic spam in this thread please

I will apologize. Tell me what you want me to say exactly and I'll do it.

That was from Nav. I am willing to allow him to come back if he apologizes. Now if he does apologize and stops his previous style of posting I expect you guys to not call him a moron every time he posts. If he doesn't well then you are free to call him whatever you want.

a reminder....

you know better than ANYBODY about DC cheating (except maybe cable2ghz and Ipiphoura)

if you want proof look at the QM stats in this thread or search on these boards for all the other times Ipiphoura and clan IP have been proven to cheat. but you already know all that and you are just acting stupid on purpose in order to mislead the newbies.

Dont worry Nav, the newbies have been well informed already by your self aimed publicity. I think it is a bit late in the day for you to think you can cleanse this area of depression, cos you're the only one who is causing it.

You excerise freedom of expression, you got it - why cant others. It's noticable that if anything doesnt go your way, not by an inch, you throw a tantrum.

God I hope you dont drive a car.

Or operate a gas oven.

this is a *serious* thread and it doesn't need to be undermined by ludicrous spam

in other threads i don't care so much but DC cheating is the WORST POSSIBLE CRIME ANYONE COULD DO in Emperor and it is NOT something that should be taken lightly and people like avatar who take it lightly and think it's a big joke should *not* post in this thread

I kinda see what Nav and Gob are saying: YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES CAUSIN THE FLAMES! Nav didnt even do anthing but give proof of ipiphoura cheating him and you guys just bitch at him. I dont like him either but i guess i just see it now u guys are too blame you should fucking stop bothering navaros and shit. Hes right when he says you guys ARE spamming this thread.Nav i still dont like u so dont think im trying to be nice to you.

It looks to me like you guys are trying to provoke Nav into saying something bad so he gets banned. (I think he is trying not to be mean or put any1 down)You guys are are ruining this topic and if u are going to get off topic then you shouldnt even post. (Much respect for you Nav.)

It looks to me like you guys are trying to provoke Nav into saying something bad so he gets banned. (I think he is trying not to be mean or put any1 down)You guys are are ruining this topic and if u are going to get off topic then you shouldnt even post. (Much respect for you Nav.)

Omg, Nav are you that dumb?, Game stats proove SHIT u schould know better, and becides, every1 says IP d/c cheat.. ANY1 EVER THINK OF THEY MIGHT HAVE SHIT CONNECTIONS??? jezus u are really dumb nav, u have accused alot of players being cheaters, sometimes u are right, but most of the times.. ur just blurting out more spam,And d/c cheating is not impossible, but u have 2 know alot about computers to do so,I doubt some french kiddo clan knows anything about d/c cheating that can barely speak english.I haven't seen any proof yet, just some stupit game stats,and we al know the game stats suck,

And NO i'm not trying to spam newbe's,Im preventing u from accusing more players without any evidence.

Greetz

PS: nav do you have a social life ?

Stats say something, but not all...

Shit happends sometimes with connections etc...

D3monger just stated that according to him he can't judge if it was cheating or not. He is entitled to give his opinion about that in this thread. Nav went himself off-topic when he started cursing.

The ipclan are cheaters and thats it.

And there bad losers to, everyone who played them knows that.

Like the game i had with ipfun, i killed him but ofcourse he takes the loss bad, calls me names and shit and makes me chase his guild tankx all around the level.

yeah like i said ;) ;) ;)

The IP clan cheats really !!! there are a lot of guys which can say it !!!

@ d3m0nger have a question u say they maybe have a bad connection why they lose always only in qms or bcs the conn and not in skirmish ???

@ nav ill give u a tip there was a lot of topics in this boars about d/c cheaters ... u could use one of them and didnt need a new one !!! and a second one stop spaming other topics and maybe the others stop it in yours !!! you r not the only guy here who have the right for a non spammed topic !!!

from avatar:

"I doubt some french kiddo clan knows anything about d/c cheating that can barely speak english."

yeah my friend and the year before we've received ELECTRICITY!! and now computers WORKS!!(my appleII)

believe me!!be sure!

the last month we've had hot and cold water!!!! AT HOME!!!!!!

it's a miracle!

and now the moste experiences guys are learning basic , the games "load runner" and "guntlet" are in all the shops of PARIS!!

but someone says to me that , probably...,i'm not sure...it may be possible that , a thing called "INTERNET" it's appeared in the world

but in france we are just in 1197 and i can't see that cause i've to go into army cause we are in state of war vs the english!!they keep normandie!

shit

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Avatar, you ask for proof yet you present none yourself. The stats are proof enough. I saw them, and I know how to read and interpret stats. I can determine exactly how the game ended, who was winning, and who should recieve a win. If the game ended in d/c, however, I cannot tell if the d/c was unintentional. I'm not psycic.

Here is what we know:

The game ended in a disconnect. It did not end in someone quitting or someone dying.

From that, we can see that it was ipiphoura who d/ced, be it intentionally or unintentionally.

From that it's obvious that nav did not recieve the points he deserved. Unless ipiphoura is willing to return the win, then we can and should assume the d/c was on purpose.

Nav, when did I say iphoura was an "excellent player". I may have said he was excellent at building nothing but minos, NIABs, or drones, but other than that he's pretty crappy. He can still compete fairly well in the ladder, and he gets points every month so that's why I think it's a shame that he cheats.

Also, I agree that this thread should be kept on topic. That includes the allagations against you of OOS cheating. Are you willing to address these accusations, and give your version of what happened?

Ipiphoura "competes" in the ladder by DC cheating everyone he loses to so his "rank" is illegal and illegitimate, and letting himself take a certain number of losses to try to pull the wool over our eyes.

We all know avatar is just playing stupid to start flame wars:

1. If the other player lost his connection then the stats would have said "Elmajico Saw Completion = No". That would ALWAYS be the case, unless he DC cheated. As you can see, he DID see completion. But avatar already knows that, he's just trying to start a flame war by posting absurd BS which he knows has no merit.

2. This is rendered moot by point 1, but it is also correct that if it was not a DC cheat that there was *no* acceptable alternative other than for me to have received my Win back and another additional Win on top of that for the points he *stole* from me by DC cheating., IMMEDIATELY. He refused to ever give me my points back, not that I'd take them if he did offer them because he'd just end up DC cheating me again and stealing more points ::) But he'll be sorry for what he did to me. I'm not one to forget.

ACE, I don't dignify baseless slander of multinick cheaters who have to cower behind all their multinicks because they don't have the cajones to represent themselves as they really are. Almost everyone in the Emperor community on WOL has cowered behind new nicks. I never have, and hence everyone wants a piece. Therefore, I liken this to the ideal: "never negotiate with terrorists". For anyone who doesn't even have the cajones to stop being a cowardly cur and multinicking to conceal his identity, I will not even dignify his existence.

Ipiphoura "competes" in the ladder by DC cheating everyone he loses to so his "rank" is illegal and illegitimate, and letting himself take a certain number of losses to try to pull the wool over our eyes.

We all know avatar is just playing stupid to start flame wars:

1. If the other player lost his connection then the stats would have said "Elmajico Saw Completion = No". That would ALWAYS be the case, unless he DC cheated. As you can see, he DID see completion. But avatar already knows that, he's just trying to start a flame war by posting absurd BS which he knows has no merit.

2. This is rendered moot by point 1, but it is also correct that if it was not a DC cheat that there was *no* acceptable alternative other than for me to have received my Win back and another additional Win on top of that for the points he *stole* from me by DC cheating., IMMEDIATELY. He refused to ever give me my points back, not that I'd take them if he did offer them because he'd just end up DC cheating me again and stealing more points ::) But he'll be sorry for what he did to me. I'm not one to forget.

ACE, I don't dignify baseless slander of multinick cheaters who have to cower behind all their multinicks because they don't have the cajones to represent themselves as they really are. Almost everyone in the Emperor community on WOL has cowered behind new nicks. I never have, and hence everyone wants a piece. Therefore, I liken this to the ideal: "never negotiate with terrorists". For anyone who doesn't even have the cajones to stop being a cowardly cur and multinicking to conceal his identity, I will not even dignify his existence.

My god..., nav this time u really done it... U MORON lol.. u have just pointed out that you know nothing about the westwood system dealing with cheaters.Westwood Made the saw completion setting so they can see if he cheated or not, if it's "NO" he cheated. cause THE OPPONENT DIN'T SEE THE COMPLETION AND YET HE LOST.. my god...

good day )WHAHAHAH(

Jesus Christ... Sure everybody wants a piece of you because you have only one nick... DEATH TO THE SINGLENICKERS!!!

So we think up new nicks and make them. So what?? You are the only one having problems with that.

I have 45 (forty-five) nicks... Waddabout it?

Plz stfu man. :-X

Avatar, you ask for proof yet you present none yourself. The stats are proof enough. I saw them, and I know how to read and interpret stats. I can determine exactly how the game ended, who was winning, and who should recieve a win. If the game ended in d/c, however, I cannot tell if the d/c was unintentional. I'm not psycic.

Here is what we know:

The game ended in a disconnect. It did not end in someone quitting or someone dying.

From that, we can see that it was ipiphoura who d/ced, be it intentionally or unintentionally.

From that it's obvious that nav did not recieve the points he deserved. Unless ipiphoura is willing to return the win, then we can and should assume the d/c was on purpose.

Nav, when did I say iphoura was an "excellent player". I may have said he was excellent at building nothing but minos, NIABs, or drones, but other than that he's pretty crappy. He can still compete fairly well in the ladder, and he gets points every month so that's why I think it's a shame that he cheats.

Also, I agree that this thread should be kept on topic. That includes the allagations against you of OOS cheating. Are you willing to address these accusations, and give your version of what happened?

Look, the part of them cheating is, that they're not giving back wins (well maybe they are, i dunno) but they're not d/c cheating, it's not their fault they got shit connections.And nav schould ask for his wins and if he did he schould ask it again, i had the same problem with 1 of the IP's but eventually they gave me a win back..But ic nav fucked that up 2 ehh... he prolly called IPIP a cheater be4 he asked a win back (dunno for sure though) but knowing IPIPhoura he would give back a win if u just ask him ( THE NORMAL WAY).Anyway, i guess ipip cheated, im just saying there's a small chance he din't cheat, but.. as far as i'm concerned ipip schould be kept from the winners list.

GrEetz

if they had shit connections and the game d/c'd, then it would say 'saw completion=no' because they got d/c from their ISP and they are not online anymore.Therefor they couldn't see the completion of the game. If someone d/c CHEATS, then it will say 'saw completion=yes' because they got connection back right b4 the time ran out and somehow they keep connection and the other player recieves the loss and WW thinks that they d/c'd.

Ips are cheaters, and i know this. thety never lose connection when they win, only when theyre losing. They all have excuses and names to call u after you win and they will use any cheap way to win. Ipip thinks hes being smart about it for some reason but its really the other way around and everyone knows now.

yup. I really think avatar needs to be banned from this forum for posting blatant BS that he KNOWS is BS for no reason other than so he can try to start flames wars

everyone in the Emp community knows he's just posting BS, except maybe the uber newbies